Soap Opera Feuds

• Replies 690
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Since when isn't it "not black & white"?

Almost everyone in the cast from Braeden, Bergman, Davidson, Heinle, Miller, Cooper, Morrow, Giggly, Muhney, Case, Fairman CONSTANTLY bitches to the press.

Even Jess walked off the set yet Kristoff & Bryton were the only ones punished.

• Members

Nope.

Bottom line is Kristoff WAS punished (something which both he & Jamey verified) & as far as "others" being punished YOU have no proof they were (especially given their consistent episode counts & continued interactions with the press.

Nice try though. :)

• Members

I am sure KSJ was "punished" but since he was barely on screen before his "punishment" not sure what the difference is. Just like we saw MTS and JW on screen barely before their whoel contract brouhahas and then after they resigned, they too were off the screen for months. Soo like I stated, many of the actors, and especially the vets were punished for various reasons by this regime. Just because they arent/werent vocal about it doesn mean it didnt happen nor that KSJ was the ONLY one.

Heck I bet Y&R is the one leaking all this backstage gossip in some warped way to smear DG. even though it makes them look like fools :lol::lol:

• Members

Pretty much.

Kristoff was the only one punished for speaking out.

"The vets" weren't punished. Jess & MTS were heavily backburnered for years both before & after their respective contract issues & never spoke out anyway but again nice try.

Archived