Days: New role cast

• Members

DAYS Casting News

Soap Opera Digest has learned that Bren Foster has been hired to play the new role of Quinn ("Fletcher" in the breakdowns). The actor, who was born in London and raised in Australia, adds another accent to the cast and will first air in scenes with Nadia Bjorlin (Chloe) in early May.

http://www.soapoperadigest.com/news/breaking/

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I remember there was a casting call for the role of Fletcher awhile back, guess this is him..."30 to 40 year old gorgeous, Caucasian Male. Fletcher is a charming businessman with an edge. His look could be clean cut or not...He is sexy, mysterious and savvy. He has an easy way with the ladies but can be formidable if crossed. Please submit name actors; this is a series regular role."

His first scenes are with Chloe, wonder if he'll be a new love interest for her?? I would love to see her with someone new. Philips leaving, I don't want to see her & Daniel reunite, so this could be good...

• Members

Would Victor Webster even do daytime? I know he doesn't have a booming career, but he gets a steady amount of primetime guest work.

Plus, no way am I buying him as Crystal Chappell's kid... they really screwed themselves with that SORASing because they thought Carly would never be back, so it wouldn't matter. I think the only thing they can do is cast someone around JKJ's age and make vague reference to him and Kate having had a fling "a few years ago."

• Members

Pretty much. With Carly in town, VW should never return bc of the age factor. Nicholas can only work if he's closer to 30. I cant rememebr him having much to do outside of Kate so that works in his favor as deSORASING him wont affect much in terms of his relationships with other characters

• Members

do you think they are going to write a story for Vivian??? or should she just leave??? im very upset about this i havent seen her in weeks and her story has fizzled since Carly/Melanie arnt obiously going to get murdered....I think Lawrence should return and drive Carly crazy using Vivian and learn that Melanie is his child not Daniel.

Archived