GH: March Discussion Thread

• Replies 659
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

there was no DNA planted on Luke's car. He hit the kid. Even if Franco did throw Jake into the street (which I dont see happening), one of those 7 cars still did it and the rest were ruled out. It came down to Luke. They should leave it as is and tell the consequences. Im sick of soaps backing out of what they present being too scared to tell a story. (ex. Michael killing AJ)

• Members

I don't think Liz has the energy to be bitchy right now. Lulu and her nonstop drama is the LAST thing on Liz's mind. Her son just died.

Now, maybe if they were playing Liz as lashing out at everyone, that would happen. But they're not really going that route and instead she has been more solemn and heartbroken.

• Members

why would she tell Lulu off? That would be really tacky of her to do at this moment and would only make herself look ugly

agreed. Lulu and Liz used to be close before the drama in her marriage to Lucky went down a few years ago. Maybe this tragedy will get them to let go of the past kinda move forward. Lulu definetly isnt there to cause trouble and Liz could use support

• Administrator

First time a long time what I watched a full week's of GH. Becky and JJ was phenomenal this week! I wish Becky would've said no to GH when they asked her back. She's such a great actress and very beautiful - I'm sure she would've found something better than GH.

Geary in Friday's episode was very good as well. I'm glad JJ is in the role of Lucky for this storyline. There's just something special about JJ's Lucky with Luke. I can't imagine Greg Vaughn or Jacob Young playing these scenes opposite Geary.

I agree with most that the pacing was awful. They could've gotten weeks out of this storyline.

100% agreed. I loved the look in Lucky's eyes just before she showed Luke the folder. Amazing stuff.

• Members

I could have seen either of them playing the role. While JJ is my favotie Lucky, I think it is more because of the writing. They trashed the character completely while GV played him, but had they written properly, GV would have been good.

I definitely could have seen GV playing this storyline, maybe even better than JJ, because GV was the Lucky we truly saw as a father. Not JJ.

Archived