GH: March Discussion Thread

• Replies 659
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I agree dragonflies. Becky's acting has been SUPERB. And even just in her face/eyes you feel her pain. She has given 100 percent and if this doesn't get her an emmy, there's something wrong with the world.

Though Jackie Zeman DID lose her BJ's Heart Emmy to Rena freaking Sofer of all people. Not that I don't love Rena, but that emmy was JACKIE'S.

• Members

I don't think Luke really hit Jake. One possibility is that Michael somehow framed him to get his mother off the hook. The other is that Franco is the driver of the car with the fake plates. And he hit Jake--deliberately--and framed Luke.

It's also possible that it's a combination of the two. Maybe Franco killed Jake, but didn't bother to frame anyone. And then Michael, seeing the dent and assuming his mother was guilty, somehow found a way to frame Luke.

• Members

I really hate the fact that Luke Spencer who saved the world, battled spies, was the Mayor, fought Cassadines, and took on the mob has been reduced to nothing more than a drunk driver guilty of vehicular manslaughter or whatever the correct term is. It is such a horrible end for a once larger than life character. Hopefully a twist will come and he will have been set up. The only saving grace in all of this is that GH turned to the best actor to carry their most serious story. I can't think of anyone else on GH who would be better to carry this story. I would have rather Laura come back and they exit the show to live happily ever after, but such is soaps I guess.

• Members

One thing I will praise the show for is not pretending that Ethan cares about Lucky or Lucky's children. It's believable that a newfound/long-lost son who was hated by most of the family upon arrival would never really bond with them, and as much as I see Ethan as pointless, I can't exactly blame him if he wants to steer clear of the frost queen and the weeper.

• Members

I have to say...No matter how old and stale this Lisa/Robin/Patrick storyline is getting, KmC, Brianna Brown, and Jason Thompson are really bringing it every day! They are three of VERY few actors on the show who are alive during their scenes, no matter how bad the material is.

Archived