GH: March Discussion Thread

• Members

In Geary's new interview, he said that Phelps and Guza came to him and asked for his approval. He said that they were willing to make it someone else if he didn't want to play it...He then said that they had a lot of trouble with Sarah Brown before Claudia was killed, because "her character was supposed to cause the death of a child" and she refused to play it....What child??? Were they originally going to kill Michael instead of coma?? Maybe Josslyn??

• Replies 659
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Does anyone else find it odd that Liz's parents and sister didn't feel the need to get on a plane to comfort her???

I mean I know she was never close to them but...Obviously her and Sarah have made amends, because Liz just spent MONTHS with her.

And no matter how strained your relationship is, a parent would get on the FIRST flight to see their grieving child.

• Members

I don't agree, I think this is perfect. That larger-than-life stuff was for his younger years when he had the world by the tail, but what we're seeing now is what happens when a hero ages rather than dies at the top of his success. It's all erosion and trying to live with yourself. I can't wait to see how this plays out.

• Members

The Lucky/Luke revelation scenes were riveting to watch, I was mesmerized and captivated by both actors performances...GH handled that perfectly. Very well done!

I totally feel Liz's grief, pain, regret. RH is amazingly playing Liz as calm & broken. I love how she hasn't had to be overly dramatic to get her anguish across. She's playing everything so effortless and poignant. Once it finally settles in Liz's head that Jake is not coming back (she mentioned she still thinks it's like Jake is on a play date), I think that's when she'll start to losen and become more angry...

The Elizabeth/Jason scenes were beautiful

Yay for Michael/Abby getting it in! wub.gifbiggrin.gif

Franco wub.gif ugh his appearance was only on a little phone screen?! I wanted/want more than that!!

I just read this comment by someone elsewhere "LW IS KILLING ME GIVE THISS GURL A DAM EMMY ALREADY GH SHE DESERVES IT I COULDNT STOP CRYING WHEN SHE WAS SAYING SORRY TO JASON." rolleyes.gifrolleyes.gifrolleyes.gifrolleyes.gifrolleyes.gifrolleyes.gifrolleyes.gifrolleyes.gifrolleyes.gifrolleyes.gifrolleyes.gifrolleyes.gif

• Members

I just couldn't get enough of Claudia Zacchara, even through the bad S/L's. I love that Guza created her & the whole Zacchara family, imo they were all great and I'm sad it's just Johnny Skidmarks whose left now. The Zacchara's made the mob stuff a lot more fun/bearable for me to watch personally ;-) and I loved their backstory and how they interacted with each other. I found them all very interesting as a dysfunctional unit.

• Members

That last scene with JJ and TG was fabulous. Tony Geary was incredible. I loved that Lucky looked like he wanted to kill him, punch him, hug him, and then the realization that Luke was likely drinking...and the fiery hatred that flashed in his eyes. Wow.

Luke's reaction was so right on. Not over the top. Not campy and overly dramatic. Just perfect.

• Members

Forget the parents and sister, the grandmother lives in the same town and can't be bothered to show up. :lol:

I felt a little bad when Olivia showed up. She was the only one who paid an official condolence call. I guess this is due to GH never really investing in any sense of community so nobody has friends still on the show. But where are Robin and Patrick? Epiphany and Matt? These are her co-workers. Does Liz have no friends whatsoever? Couldn't Jax show up and offer to pay for the funeral and set up some sort of endowment to the hospital in Jake's name? Where is Jax anyway, and Alexis? How many years do the citizens of Port Charles have to know Liz before they feel that perhaps a condolence call would be appropriate?

Archived