GH: March Discussion Thread

• Members

Was that their house? Maybe the doorway was the Scorpio door, but I didn't see the staircase or anything.

Anyway, I liked the Liz/Luke scene and Suzanne. I hope the show can find a way to keep Suzanne. She could be either the next villain or rehabilitated and take a job behind Kelly's counter. I don't really remember too much else.

• Replies 659
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Really GH?? Really?! So not only does Liz say Jake would have been better off with Jason, she says she sorry to luke, countless times, and even after he tells her was was drinking when he ran her child over, she says it doesnt matter and says sorry again?!

• Members

yeah that was awful. I thought she'd express anger towards him which would have been warranted. They STILL havent dealt with the issue of Aiden's paternity. I mean did she actually read the letter? We saw her hold the envelope but if she knows the truth, they missed the mark by not showing her reaction and dealing with it. The editing with these cut scenes are completely ruining Liz's role in this story

• Members

I think the thinking is she is so hellbent on blaming herself she must absolve everyone else. I guess it makes sense. From Liz's point of view Jake would have been better off with literally everybody else on earth considering with Liz he is dead. There is a sense to that even if it is unfair to her. She isn't looking to be fair to herself though.

• Members

I agree. I think in the depths of grief she can only feel her own guilt. I think as time passes she'll probably blame Luke more for the drinking. But any mother would blame themselves in Liz's place. A 4 year old doesn't belong on a street at night. It's never going to matter to her that it could have happened to anyone. It's like when a kid is kidnapped and the parent only looked away for a second. How do you ever forgive yourself for that second? I think this could continue to be a good story for BH if the writers choose to write it.

• Members

Once upon a time Carly was true to her age. Even when TB played her, while I wasn't the biggest fan at least she was fairly age appropriate. But LW's Carly seems to be stuck in perpetual adolescence - and not the good part. She always has to have the boys attention, has to be louder than anyone else and can't let things happen without being in the middle. My 13 year old has better behaviour.

• Members

Sonny will shoot quickerthan the hit man with a heart of gold....in recent times, when he believed Karpove was behind shooting Kate / Micheal...Jason tried to tell him he didn't do it but Sonny killed him anyway...then it was like Oops! wrong guy...he also shot at Lorenzo twice (both was justified he thought Carly was in danger and in his office) and of course his son...

• Members

For me Elizabeth has been written "awful" in this they continue to write her like a teen IMO...she should have been "allowed to be angry" at the man who killed her son...yes I blame myself but he ran him over I'd be furious yes I may forgive him for drinking and driving but it certainly wouldn't be immediate...and anticlimatic she apologized and was so sappy it prompted me to call the comment line. I know I will never see a fiesty Elizabeth Webber as long as Frons/Guza is at the helm, but damn. This is a misogynistic mess she's telling the inebriated man who killed her kid

hey its O-Kay cuz its all my fault, I'm to blame. They have watered Elizabeth down so much it pains me to see her on the screen the writing for her is just so horrid its beyond reason. Where is the drama for "her" Yeah I know Lucky got to be angry and get good material but Elizabeth has gotten "nothing" in this story but Kudos to Becky she worked the crap they gave her.

DragonF...I knew it would be as soon as he popped up first in the promo and when they inserted Carly's Joss in it I went ... there goes the writing for Elizabeth I got a bit excited when she slapped Jason and I went OK that's good but true to formula quickerthanthis she backstroked...then I got the St. Jasus treatment Elizabeth kowtowing and Carly endlessly thanking Jason for giving his god daughter the kidney from "his son" you know the one he didn't give a rat's ass about.

Archived