Emmy Pre-Noms *official*

dragonflies

• Members

I forgot to say how happy I am about Colleen Zenk. I really hope she gets a nomination. I loved Barbara for years and I never thought she'd get to be frontburner again. What a bravura performance Colleen gave in that last year, even when she spent weeks with a clown.

I just wish Liz Hubbard had been nominated too. She came alive again in ATWT's last year and carried big portions of the show.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

So happy that Melissa Claire Egan is in there - she definitely deserves to take the whole thing.

Happy for Debbi Morgan and Rebecca Budig, as I feel they led AMC last year... don't agree with Alicia Minshew for this year. Hope having 3 in there won't ruin any of their chances.

I'll never understand Ricky Paull Goldin - NEVER. Especially as Lead - gross - no. Vincent I. deserves to be there over RPG and MEK IMO. I love MEK, but hasn't done much in 2010 has he?

Oh - and Jamie Lunar was robbed. I love Chrishell, but outside of her awesome Janet scenes, she hasn't done much. Jamie proved herself IMO.

• Members

Still trying to wrap my mind around Julia Barr, who submitted herself for supporting, not making the cut. She had some outstanding scenes. One that comes to mind is a simple scene with David Canary in which they discuss Laura and Stuart's death. She was so good and so real. Pretty sure all her scenes were included in the eligibility period for this year's awards. MCE I guess deserved the pre-nom, since she helped to carry the show last year. But Chrishelle over Julia? Sure, I'll play along. Maybe it all comes down to politics, though I suppose if that were the case, Queen Bee Lucci would also have made the cut. Also, if Julia had gone on to win, it would've been a slap in the face to Frons, who thought Brooke was an irrelevant character.

Archived