OLTL: Tess/Ford Spoiler

• Members

The saddest part is I think she would have gone away months ago if they hadn't needed her to "redeem" Ford.

It used to be that men were on soaps to challenge and support the stories of women.

Now women are constantly degraded in order to support the stories of men who are too worthless to be able to move a story for themselves.

Somewhere along the way OLTL got one of the worst male casts in daytime and it doesn't seem to be getting any better.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

So he can have access to his child who he just cares *so* much about, and Tess can have access to the kid's trust fund that Clint set up. I'm not exactly sure why that would require her getting married, someone fill us in on those details of her scheme that I missed...

• Members

In a perfect world, OLTL would be pairing Tess up with Ford, just so it'll all end in a murder mystery, with a newly returned Jess unable to remember if she killed Ford or not. At least with such a story, I could see them letting Brody adopt Ryder and raise him as his own, alongside Natalie's kid.

Archived