AMC-Thursday, February 10th, 2011

• Members

Yeah, I can stomach Tad most of the time until he starts judging JR again.

From your lips...

I wish the writers had let Erica show up at Fusion for the wedding to support Jack. I have a feeling they'll run into each other at Krystal's while he's getting food for the reception and she'll decide to go after all.

I don't want Rylee getting married. I'm hoping Ryan figures out Greenlee's scheme to keep the truth from him and dumps her ass for good!

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The biased fan in me says that Annie did nothing wrong with Colby. If anything her only mistake was not throwing the rat into a closet. Marissa was incredibly stupid to go upstairs into an attic knowing what happened to Colby. She deserves what she got as well for being so dumb

What a lame way to reveal the secret. AMC could have and should have had a more flashy reveal.

• Members

I don't think so. I think Caleb will come back, or David will be there...something, when Jack comes to get food (because that's where he was going, LOL). Either way, J&E were to civil, Jack has to walk in on something to piss him of again. Ie. a reason he thinks she didn't go to the wedding. Maybe another meeting with the 'devil'? Something.

• Members

I only watched the last 30 mins of AMC today. Do I need to bother watching the other on SoapNet later or not?

I also love Tad being an ass to JR. JR is not thinking with his brain at all here lately. I'm sure everyone knows what he is thinking with. LOL.

Also, I really hope Rissadawl stays knocked out for a good long time.

• Members

I have to say I liked JR today. I liked that he took responsibility for his rolein Annie's breakdown and genuinely seems to want to fix his mess. He may not have made the best choices, but he is trying to deal with Annie delicately here and I thought he did nothing wrong today. I thought he was taking the correct approach. I really wish Tad would shut up bc I didnt agree with the way he wanted to deal with things

• Members

We all know this unfortunately Annie nor JR can kill her dry.gif

I thought finally JR actually came off as his own person, not some Martin, nor his dad, an actual person that I believe loves this woman but knows she needs help. I love how unlike Ryass who abandoned, Scott who walked away from her, and etc.. JR stepped up w/ his part in all this. Tad was giving him some excuse JR took the blame, and it's true b/c lets be honest many men run from Annie. JR could just tell the cops he didn't drive the car it was Annie, instead he chose to cover for her on that and the burglary. The writing on this show still sucks, the direction is so damn spotty, the plots are oy.....dry.gif but MCE and JY are knocking thier scenes out the park.

The rest of the show other than Madison cramping was boring.

• Members

Erica not going to the wedding is a complete joke! Erica would have gone for Jack, despite her and Greenlee's differences. AMC ignores that and they obviously wrote things this way so that they could force feed us more Caleb/Erica scenes at Krystal's. Caleb & Erica are just contrived & awful.

Reese arriving in PV off-screen is pathetic!

Greenlee's dress looks abominable, it is pretty much the same color as her skin, does not work for her at all IMO sad.gif The way Greenlee described it last week I thought the wedding was going to be in the Fusion offices, instead it's at the ConFusion bar, WTH? The whole setting of it looks so tacky to...

That was not how I was expecting Madison's pregnancy to be revealed to Ryan. I get the feeling Ryan won't even be that upset with Greenlee about it either! I was seriously getting my hopes up that Ryan would be so angry at Greenlee for all her lies these past few months but I'm doubting it now. They're still going to get married I just know it.

So proud of JR. His take on all of this is refreshing and I love his devotion to Annie. Loved seeing Marissa get knocked out again, this really should just be her death because she is not needed on this show any longer.

• Members

I like Erica/Caleb, they're just taking WAY to long. I understand slow burn, but it's not even that. It's Erica sucking face with him, what..twice, and leading him on, then saying "No." We know what's going to happen, so they outta just get it going. Hopefully Jack is time and doesn't go back for more.

Archived