OLTL: Actress OUT

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I never liked the character simply because it miffed me that she'd become Dorian's daughter while Cassie was all but forgotten. Her purpose was being part of Llanview teen set and friend to Starr. Now that we have Dani, Starr's sister, and Lang is no longer a high schooler, she really served no purpose. Brittany seems like a great young lady and I wish her the best but not gonna miss the character at all.

Fingers crossed, Farrah Fath will be right behind her. (I wonder if TIIC would have kept Fath around as long as they have if she wasn't dating JPL?)

• Members

Now with Langston leaving town, I'm back to my original, "Why is it so necessary to redeem Ford, i.e., why can't he just remain a sleazy player?" If they put him with Aubrey, two sleazes finding redemption together sounds boring to me. If they try to push him into a romantic relationship with Jess because the baby's really his, ugh, I am so done. I think it's safe to say that Starr's off limits. Maybe he and Kelly aren't such a bad idea. :wacko: They'll probably just bring on a new girl just for him.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived