OLTL: Actress OUT

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

This has been building ever since they decided to make Ford a hero. The ONLY way to do this was to keep Langston around, degrading herself and showing us what a good man he was.

Now that she has done that, she serves no purpose. Brian Frons, or Ron, or Valentini, or whoever else, had little purpose for her beyond that.

When I think about how much I genuinely liked her with Markko at one time and how unique she used to be, I feel sad. It's tough to remember back to what she could have been.

And this just gives Dorian even fewer relationships, although the Dorian/Langston relationship ended many months ago anyway.

• Members

I used to enjoy Langston as well when she first became Starr's friend and the initial foursome of Cole, Starr, Markko, and Langston. But as soon as she set her sights on Ford, she was done for me. I am glad the show has gotten rid of Cole and now Langston too. If only they would wake up and get rid of the rest of the teenies: Danielle, Nate, and James. Starr should be temporarily written out and then return older. How come all of her siblings are gaining years on her....but Starr stays the same age???? :lol:

Archived