AMC: Tuesday, January 11, 2011

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I could just imagine how that orange jump suit would make JR's ass look. :lol:

Scott and Greenlee are going to do it. I'm calling it now. Green Butterfly will go horizontal w/ Scott by the summer.

Madison and Ryan come off as star crossed lovers

GreenMe is so :wub: keep stepping on Godilocks Greens. Keep becoming a mess I love it.

Kendall is sooooooo much better away from GreenMe.

Tad needs to get punched in the mouth, he acts as if Liza planned this. Oh and lying to JR's sister, wait till JR finds out how you treat his flesh and blood.

Cara is too hot to be into Jake but whatevs.

Oh Amanda, keep screwing up, but you have learned nothing from Annie. :lol:

• Members

I think that Tad is the most hypocritical person in PV. He is so sanctimonious. And I dislike how no one is ever really allowed to call him out on anything. It doesn't seem like he really has any self awareness. Even Ryan has his moments of self awareness and moments when he admits some of his mistakes.

But you really don't see Tad have moments like that. I think that the only character that might could challenge him in the lack of self awareness department is Krystal, but she hasn't done as many bad things as he has. And he's more hypocritical than she is, even though she can be pretty hypocritical.

He jumped all down Liza's throat for sleeping with Damon, even though he has cheated on like every wife he's ever had, with the exception of Krystal. And one of the biggest reasons they got together was because she cheated with him on Adam.

I didn't like how Tad acted with Liza today. I didn't like how at one point he tried to make her actions with Damon all about him. He asked if her sleeping with Damon was about him and he did this mock blaming himself type of thing. He didn't come off the least bit sincere doing that, IMO. He didn't really think he was the cause of Damon and Liza sleeping together, he just wanted to make things about himself. He was acting like Liza cared about getting back at him so much that she slept with Damon. I definitely didn't like the way he acted today and the way he's been acting for years now.

• Members

She's so dumb, she doesn't realize she helped Cara's case. When Griffin called to see if Cara's been in touch about her paperwork, the people said she had just called because of Amanda's junior high scheme. So now, even if Cara HASN'T been checking on her paperwork, Amanda's gone and put it on record as if she has been! JAKE IS NOT WORTH IT, ya dingbat!

Yes. Although, at one point, Tad even:

...And Liza didn't let him even accept that much responsibility.

Of course, the script was written by Rebecca Taylor -- who wrote that disgusting script where everyone was at Blow Job's toasting David's death and then proceeded to turn on Liza. So, I wouldn't expect the dialogue to be fair when it comes to Liza.

I tell you, whoever that Celena Cipriaso woman was -- who wrote the Tad & Liza breakup scene back in April -- whether it was a fluke or skill, she did an excellent job of present BOTH sides to Tad and Liza's breakup. This scene, however. Ugh! It was one-sided. Weak. I kept waiting for Liza to say something, but all she did was blubber. Incredibly unbalanced.

• Members

Ok I swear when Kendall came home & yelled out in excitement for the boys, I heard Ian call out Kendall's name as he was running up to her. LOL. Maybe he said something else but I thought I heard "Kendalllllllll", haha.

Love the Kendall/Cara development. I think they would be great as friends, I love that AMC is letting Kendall branch out and interact with other people. She's great with Madison and I see her & Cara being awesome to.

What an awkward moment with Cara, Jake, & Amanda at the end.

DC as Scott has won me over, lol he has so much charisma and charm...though I do kind of find it a bit annoying how he frequently throws his voice to try and sound funny. I liked his scenes with Greenlee, they have great chemistry together!! And I love how Madison is slowly inching her way back into PV & out of Greenlee's manipulative bubble, doing things like accepting job offers and talking with Ryan again, it annoys Greenlee so much and I love it! It only makes her even more fun to watch because she keeps spinning her web of lies and doing whatever she can to keep what she wants in tact.

• Members

I'm for Scott and Greens, myself. But I still don't see where Scott fits on the canvas as anything other than Daniel Cosgrove, JR's rival - the Scott we knew, the sensitive son of Stuart is pretty much nonexistent as I see it right now, unless they present another layer beneath his wit and cynicism, which is possible but not probable given AMC and ABC. They could make that work easily, but to show a sensitive man with layers is to show a !@#$%^&*] in ABC's mind.

OTOH, the new Marissa has a little bite to her, which reminds me of when women on ABC could be smart and 'good' while also intelligent and tough. When she strikes against Annie she has teeth, other scenes not so much. The character is still superfluous but when I see her clashing with Annie I think she might be able to work in the mold of some of the classic heroines.

Finn Wittrock and MEK are incredible and losing him is a terrible waste. If he will not come back they need to recast immediately, that stuff is amazing. Asher is too mellow to drive stuff in that sphere.

Oh, and I think Lindsey Hartley has a huge future as a new gen heroine on this show if they don't [!@#$%^&*] her up. Which they will.

• Members

Also, am I the only one who thinks Griffin and Kendall might be able to work? Jordi Vilasuso is working for me in that role. The pimping in the press has been awful, but if they take it extremely slow for a year or more, I think it could go places.

Archived