2011: The Directors and Writers Thread

• Members

Ok I have to admit from time to time I go to the soap writers FB pages I know of and stalk, ;-). Well right now I just went to Kate Hall's from AMC and saw in her employers section "ABC Daytime Script Writer - General Hospital". Now I swear that used to say AMC!! ;-(. If true, they're losing their BEST script writer!! Definitely a gain for GH.

• Replies 512
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm excited! As far as ABC script writers go, GH has the best in Michele Val Jean, Mary Sue Price, Susan Wald and script editor Elizabeth Korte (politics aside). It's about time Kate Hall was in a group of talented writers as her colleagues.

However, I suggest Rebecca Taylor takes the money she's earned by monopolizing the script writing on AMC and go into early retirement -- or change careers.

• Members

So, when does Leah Laiman's name start appearing in the breakdown credits of OLTL to replace Altman?

Is Aida Croal gone....

They must be using interns now to save money...

Dan O'Conner's Facebook

Dan O'Connor

Add Friend

Writing Department at The Walt Disney CompanyStudying Media, Culture and Communication at New York UniversityLives in New York, New YorkKnows American English, GaelicFrom Waterbury, Connecticut

Create an Ad

Sponsored

Sponsor a Child

13130376591538642558_1_93973500.jpg

When you join our practice, Dr. Rouhfar will provide free dental care for a child in need. See our facebook page for details.

Enso Dentistry

ensodentistry.com

1306428568941486163_1_06eeb184.jpg

Eastside General & Cosmetic DDS. Amalgam-free esthetic fillings, relaxation dentistry, veneers, TMJ. Early/Late appnts. 425-558-3676

Good News for Psych Grads

13119558431873659521_1_a48cb976.jpg

Psych grads are going back to school with grants. You may qualify! See the best schools for getting your Master's in Psychology.

What if Europe fails?

mwboone.com

13094757831290667114_1_79b0983a.jpg

Get your portfolio of $100,000+ reviewed for international credit risk by a Certified Financial Planner at MWBoone and Associates, LLC.

Education and Work

Employers <p class="mediaRowWrapper fbProfileInfoWorkRowWrapper">

• The Walt Disney Company
    Writing Department · Dec 2007 to present
    Keeping track of Llanview's baby daddies.

College <p class="mediaRowWrapper fbProfileInfoEducationRowWrapper">

• Members

I noticed on Monday, August 15th that Tim Stevens is now listed as Senior coordinating producer along with Janet Spellman-Rider on DAYS. Previously,he was listed as Coordinating producer. Was the 15th the first day he was listed as senior coordinating or did it happen earlier and I missed it?

Archived