2011: The Directors and Writers Thread

• Replies 512
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

I do believe Carlivati knows some of the GH history. I think he started watching GH in the late 70's/early 80's.

Also, Wolf's been with GH since 1997.

My speculation: there's no way Carlivati is going to GH as just a SW.

• Members

Ok TOUPS: give us August already.

My guesses: Leah Laiman in at OLTL; N. Gail Lawrence in at DOOL; John Newman/Janet Iacubuzio out at Dool; Eliz Page in at GH (she worked on AW under Jill, was at GH for a while and is RC principal OLTL scriptwriter. Cullitons out at DOOL; Jodie Scholz in at Dool.

• Members

You don't have to worry about that. I got my "fan fic" under control. And yours? I don't even write a fan fic. Its my original creation. SO how is that a fan fic? I don't see why you are even taking it there. Over a fact no less. I hope you are better that come on. There is no need to make this personal.

I am just saying GH hired RC. Flat out case closed. It's a fact. So some body some where on GH needed RC. No need to make this personal when facts are starring you in the face. RC has been hired at GH. I don't know what else to say. I'm not trying to argue with you esp with the fact that RC has been hired at GH. Now I am done with this convo. Any response you have I will not be partaking. I am above all that and esp above debating a fact. You have a right to your opinion like we all do but the fact remains RC was hired at GH. It seems you don't like RC and you're mad he's at GH.( That's how it comes across anyway) I have nothing to do with that. SO there is no need to bring my "fan fic" into this. Your opinion was that Garin doesn't need RC. But the FACT is RC was hired at GH. Not only that, According to Toups he's only been there since 97 not twenty years. I deal only in facts.

Now, moving on ....

• Administrator

GH:

- Meg Bennett last listed as Associate Head Writer on July 22

- David Goldschmid last listed as Associate Head Writer on July 22

Didn't expect them to be out of the credits today!

They haven't been fired yet but you never know down the road.

• Administrator

GH:

- Robert Guza Jr. last listed as Consulting Producer on July 25

- Robert Guza Jr. last listed as Head Writer on July 25 (God that felt so good! Been wanting to type that for at least 6 years! LOL)

- Garin Wolf last listed as Associate Head Writer on July 25

- Garin Wolf first listed as Head Writer on July 26

- Tracey Thomson first as Associate Head Writer on July 26

• Members

Well, Guza was probably gone for Monday's episode as well...Not sure who wrote that episode but it was god-awful. I thought it was a dream or nightmare. And Val Jean's dialog was atrocious. I have high hopes for Garin since he's quoted as being an Edge fan as well as being trained by Marland. But that campy episode was so dramtically different from the last nine years and it was ...tacky. Helena's scenes were embarrasing...

Good luck GH.

• Administrator

DAYS:

- Alison Sweeney first listed as Director on August 1

I don't think there were any (if there were, it was just one or two) cuts-to-black. I think she mostly used the fade-to-black.

Archived