AMC - Tuesday 12/21/2010

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

AMC is ruining JR & Annie, IMO....I was scared for them today. *sigh* The way JR looked when he was hugging Annie in the end. His scenes with Marissa, I did not get the feeling he was playing her anymore. They both seem to be developing feelings for each other again. These writer's are setting JR up for nuMarissa. She's coming and all of a sudden JR and Annie are having problems. AMC set Jannie up so nicely and now they're changing directions just in time for the new potted plant to appear.

Sick of Caleb....hate him with Erica. Don't like his attitude these days, he's way to nice & cuddly...I liked him better when he was smarmy & anti-social. He's taken a total 180 and I don't like it...

Ryan hovering over Madison is annoying, couldn't believe how much he was all up in her business! He called a doctor and made a doctors appointment for her, omg back the F up! She told you to leave her alone, just listen to her...geeze.

• Members

If only. I don't think they'd let our hero go down like that. The biggest bone they'll ever toss us is when Greenlee whacked him in the face with that tray and hightailed it, that was classic, but of course only our Princess of ABC Daytime Skating with the Stars Champion could get away with that.

• Members

I don't think so, they can't afford it. There's nothing to watch after that. It becomes annoying angst and bullsh!t, I think JR is playing her, there has been hints from Tad and Kwak telling her or JR not to hurt Marissa, what do you think that leads to? JR is never going to be accepted in that as a threat, he needs to do something f'd up to this girl, so that's why what happened in today's epi. if he was playing her and it leads to her giving joint custody and getting hurt, JR is considered the bad one here, then it ends up JR and Annie vs the town.

Sarah Glendencrap isn't going to have fans that way, putting her in a triangle vs MCE *she'd eat her up and spit her out in verbal sparring*, I've already checked boards per boards there's some nasty things being said about this girl and she hasn't even aired yet. :lol:

BTW I'm guessing NuMarissa debuts tomorrow since she's in the new opening. And the new OC airs tomorrow.

• Members

Nah she definitely HAS improved. By *no* means does that mean, however, that she's good (though I admit with reluctance, she has had a couple of scenes in the past year that have surprised me). But I think if you watch anything from her first few months (where she was meant to play a hardened street hooker, no less) compared to now, there's no arguing that she's improved. But she's still not very good--so I think both arguments are right. :P

Archived