AMC - Tuesday 12/21/2010

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm not sure who was saying it, but Denise V. has NOT improved. She's just delivering her lines to Greenlee like she's Rebecca's friend helping her practice her lines. This is bad.

That was me. I think she's improved but I'll have to check today's show. Maybe that was just a lark.

• Members

If would have been great if AMC pulled a Babe on Marissa and had JR hug Brittany Allen and when they pulled away, its the new girl

I just read that when Annie told JR she loved him, he threw her into a closet. WTH? Not liking how AMC is writing them!! sad.gif

He's treating her like his mistress, as she mentioned the other day and I dont like it either. I dont think he should be hiding her. Screw Marissa. They are ending their marriage and the only thing she is fighting him for his AJ, not his money. If he wants to be with Annie, then its none of her business

WHY IS SHE SMILING WHEN JR IS CRYING?!

she's probably happy he's suffering. Considering she's talking to Scott and works with Caleb, I think she might be screwing JR over

• Members

Amanda is so :blush: The way they dress her is so :blush:

WTH is JY doing? Is this part of his act for Marissa? It's hard to tell as he does have a tendency to fall into caricature. The Mama's Family comparisons to Marissa have just been so entrely perfect, I will miss them. The way clothes hang on her (and Opal for that matter, Dorothy Lyman connection noted), it's like, *cue "Bless My Happy Home" complete with Vicki Lawrence lyrics*

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • On Soap Opera Network

• Community Posts

• Insulin amendments to the bill: (compiled from various tweets and articles) Senate voted on Kennedy's amendment – he said he will "re-implement a rule Biden repealed to make insulin available at community health care centers."  Would pay for it by redirecting money away from Obamacare. Murray said Rs should support the insulin price cap instead. (This Kennedy amendment was essentially a bid to show Republican support for addressing the cost of insulin, though Democrats opposed it as insufficient. It came right before Republicans were expected to strip out the Democratic-authored insulin proposal in the bill for violating Senate rules on budget reconciliation.) Kennedy amendment did not pass. Republicans challenged the $35 cap on insulin prices for the private marketplace, as a violation of the strict budget rules governing passage of this bill.  The $35 cap on insulin prices for private insurers is officially out of the bill.  Seven Republicans voted with Democrats to keep the cap for private insurers in the bill, 57-43, insulin price cap for private market is stricken from the bill  (needed 60 to survive). 7 Rs voted to keep it in the bill: Cassidy, Collins, Hawley, Hyde Smith, Kennedy, Murkowski, & Sullivan The cap on price of insulin for those on Medicare is still in the bill. That part was ruled to comply with reconciliation rules. Summary: The $35.00 cap on insulin for private insurers was stricken from the bill. The $35.00 cap on insulin for Medicare patients remains in the bill. Senate Finance chair @RonWyden gives out this statement: “Republicans have just gone on the record in favor of expensive insulin. After years of tough talk about taking on insulin makers, Republicans have once against wilted in the face of heat from Big Pharma”.
    • He looks good. When was this? He doesn't have a bad voice. I'm glad he quit Dynasty over the fact that Steven wasn't gay enough.
    • And all were gone not long after Moonves became fully ascendant at CBS. (Though I'm not counting The Nanny.) Yes, Moonves was looking for success. He also had a clear focus on undoing a female-centric image at the network. i'm not going to rehash the entire discussion many of us had about CBS history while I'm recovering from COVID, lol. You can look it up yourself in that thread. It's not hard to search those names in there.
    • The hair definitely 'elevates' this to Big Fat Gypsy Wedding levels. Tiara? You are too modest. It's a motherfucking steelworks up in that birds nest. We knew it would be blingy. We knew it would be Baroque. Teresa lives to overshadow other people. This event is probably the biggest thing northern New Jersey has seen in a LONG time. But the whole thing also looks like it might be a lot of fun to attend? And she definitely understands the assignment in terms of leaking a few insane pics and inviting all these RHs who are going to leak too. This is wonderful marketing for the next season of NJ plus the wedding special.  I wonder if the special will show if Ramona was uninvited, and why Dina refused to attend.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy