Y&R: Week of November 29

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

O.M.F.G.

As if I'm really supposed to believe Phyllis quotes Shakespeare?

I get why GC is pissed at Sharon, I really do. But for Phyllis to pontificate about "evil" is just ludicrous. Phyllis IS evil. And on top of that, she doing exactly the same thing as Sharon when it comes to Daisy. She may not believe Daisy is innocent of anything, but she's allowing "evil" in her door, thus endangering everyone around her.

• Members

The entire episode was stupid. I get that she was trying to say 'weakness' is the worst form of evil. Phillis is str8 up about being a bitch but Sharon poses like an angle blinded by visions of rainbows and unicorns. I've always hated Sharon but today still sucked.

I just wanna see Nick and Diane hook up

• Members

I haven't seen todays episode (y&r doesn't air till 4 here), but I must ask...

why is it everyone hates Phyliss so much now as opposed to two, three years ago? Is it just the writing? cause i agree the writing is bad. or is it The Stafford? Because I have always thought she does pretty well with the shittastic stuff they give her.

• Members

Nikki was a bit out of place considering all the bad deeds done by her love, Victor. Maybe she and Victor should also leave town considering mumbles is responsible for setting up Adam.

I still consider Adam no less evil than his father. The baby thing was wrong and gross but Victor basically killed Colleen when he ruined Patty.

• Members

Today was a caricature. Phyllis narrating the episode with her cartoonish blog about Sharon being the epitome of evil was so ridiculous it wasn't entertaining in the least. Today was just sad all around.

The cow outfit MTS wore was unflattering that accentuated all her problem areas, but she still looks haggard. Today's wardrobe was much better but it still did nothing for her. A mini vacation won't hurt.

• Members

I really hate it when soaps redeem a villain by having him accused or go to jail for a crime they didn't commit instead of having them go to jail for the crime(s) they did commit.

Everyone's past sins shouldn't absolve Adam of all the crimes he's committed.

• Members

She's been on nothing but vacation for about one year now. She looks sick. MTS does have heath problems and I doubt botox could do much at this point. Everyone should cut her some slack. JC always looked like hell but Kay is a pretty popular character.

Will say the scene with Ashley and Nikki was quite a contract since they are rough the same age. Ironic, Phyliss looks older than Ashley yet was married to Nick and Diane is supposed to be OVER 50 yet looks about the same age as Sharon.

• Members

I don't think she is supposed to be over 50. They've DeSORASed her. In fact, I see a pregnancy in her very near future. I give it a year at most.

I wish Ashley and Nick would hook up or at least become closer friends. I'd like to see Ashley have a place in Faith's life. Not as a surrogate mother, but some sort of relationship.

Archived