Y&R: Week of November 29

• Members

Okay, I got confused for a minute. I thought that I was watching a Chik-Fil-A commercial(you know, with the cows that protest being slaughtered) and then I realized it was Nikki yelling at Victor on the phone.

Wardrobe should be fired for putting MTS in this unflattering stuff.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
One down(at B&B ), one more to go. LOL.

Millionaire(on my affiliate) was a rerun from last season instead of a first-run, so I turned the channel to CBS. I don't watch anymore. I'm barely interested in anything these soaps have to offer.

Despite the continuity issues(and they really should have planned these scenes better to match up raining/sunshine instead of mixing them all together), Mike Stich's directing is great.

LOL. It's just awful and kind of humiliating.

How great! Francesca Vargas escapes death AGAIN!

• Members

Wow I just flipped over for a second to Y&R...Melody surely had to have rolled her eyes when she saw the shirt they picked out for her..

So is Skye still alive? I for one am okay with her coming back over and over as she's the only interesting female being written for currently.

• Members

Yikes...Nikki's dress was completely unfortunate.

Anyone else wonder how Sharon prances around in skintight jeans and heels all day long?

While N'awlins was pretty---the aimless wandering was overkill.

The only good thing? Diane was on.

• Members

The remote is one of the most beautiful I've ever seen, such a shame the story is so dull. You have this diverse, gothic city and pick the most vanilla characters on the show and they're not really doing anything. Knowing how much MAB loves violence, I wish they had killed someone or done something major. They could've stayed in the studio for this.

Archived