Days:Spoilers for the rest of January

• Members

DAYS OF OUR LIVES PREVIEWS

January 16th - January 20th, 2005

Billie learns that Zack has died and Chelsea was driving the car.

Bo is caught between comforting his wife and defending his daughter.

Lois continues to taunt and attacks Marlena as Alex struggles to break free from his restraints.

Marlena is more drawn to Alex than ever when he comes to her rescue.

Belle and Shawn experience a shared vision through a dream.

Mimi tells Kate that she and Shawn are engaged but to please keep it to herself…

Jennifer is upset with Frankie when she learns about Jack’s dying wishes.

Austin enjoys his victory until Sami “realizes” Carrie is/was the CEO of highstyle…

January 23rd - January 27th, 2005

Baby Claire is taken off life support…

Jennifer decides she wants Frankie around, to lean on and to help her with the children.

John confides in Kate that he thinks he has lost Marlena forever.

Psycho Dr. Lois Banks drives home the point that Kate still loves John.

Alex agrees to Marlena’s suggestion that they renew their wedding vows.

Carrie thinks she can finally really trust Sami again.

Austin tries his hardest to make things right with Carrie and her failed company.

Bo demands Billie and Chelsea come clean but cannot force the issue.

Lucas and Sami are secretly thrilled that their plan(s) worked – and wait to welcome Carrie and Austin, respectively, into their arms.

http://www.kwwl.com/Global/story.asp?s=2479101

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

WooHoo for Alex and Marlena's renewal of wedding vows! Just because, you know something big is going to happen then!

Everything else sounds great, as usual!

Judging by the last two, three years on JER soaps, I think December and January are the new November and May. Those two used to be JER's best months, but, IMO, December and January this year and last year and then year before on DAYS and PSNS have been outstanding!

• Members

I agree KR but JER has always been like that. Sweeps months suck while months like June, August, Decemberm and January rock. I remember under his first reign June would always be a huge month. The Alex/Marlena vow renewal sounds like its gonna be one of the weddings that was hinted at in SOD. I think I know who the other one is and I am very happy about that. I still think the fact that Alex/Marlena is getting married again tells me that maybe they are either not really married at all or got divorced or something. I just get that feeling that there is something else going on.

All these sound great. The other stories seem to be moving more in the next few weeks while the huge story continues to give us great stuff to watch.

• Members

Wow. It all sounds good.

Sounds like Lucas and Sami are on their way to becoming partners in crime again -- the way I liked them BEST! Sami and Lucas as best friend baddies rocked.

Can't wait to see what happens with Alex and Marlena's vow renewal. Maybe that's where Kristen will come back, LoL

• Members

Not necessarily-Stefano under JER's first run and since his inception in the 80's was not a scf-fi villain, really. All that brain chip, tooth implant, and sci-fi crap all came under writers after JER left and actually started when Dr. Rolf showed up. Stefano never was resposible for the sci-fi crap until around 1998 (Under SSM and later under Langan). To me this ruined Stefano and I think Joe Mascolo was not happy with it. Luckily. beofre Stefano left in June 2001 he started regaining some of his element again (especially in the Salem bombings story and in his final episodes and showdown with John). If he came back under JER, I think he would do the character justice, unlike Tony who JER has always seemed to not care about despite the fact that Tony got awesome stories under him in the 90's (his blindness, Kristen, etc.). We will see though but Stefano or Kristen are my guesses.

Archived