AMC - Tuesday 11/16/10

• Members

Natalia, that would be a miracle. ^_^ I'm kind of hoping that Griffin has no blood relation to David, just let him be a guy who admires David for his work, no deeper secret connection. We've had enough of that lately, and it would be refreshing to see someone admire David for his work which everyone else in town only seems to do begrudgingly. Not saying that their disdain is never justified, just saying let's go for something a little different for once. And shows go through waves where they have too many satellite characters, but I think AMC and ESPECIALLY OLTL have too few right now with all of these blood ties being forced upon us.

Amanda is such a pretty girl, they need to go easy on the makeup with her. Some days she's got that overdone Pam Anderson look going on.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I haven't read any rumors like that. Ugh if that's how it ends up being, then rolleyes.gif idk, just the thought of that annoys me. Caleb/Asher/Griffin, all creations of Kreijeski, being related somehow would just irk me. That would be to much IMO.

A Gratalia romance could be amazing wub.gif And totally agreed with you about Griffin. I hope he's just someone who admires David and his work and can be an ally to him.

• Members

Rosie Wells was her MGM stage name before she went back to her maiden name Vanessa Simms. "Nessa" was her alter.

I love you for noticing that, because I was sitting there thinking that the entire time! I kept expecting Erica to come home and put KWAK in her place.

I agree.

OMG!!! I HOPE SO!! I SO TOTALLY MISS FUN AMANDA! Remember her? The one who didn't hang around the hospital 24/7 so her wife husband could brag about what a beautiful wife she he has?

• Members

I actually like how Amanda is these days....I like what she's become, but she could be way more fun & interesting. But with that I don't want her to go back to some of her old ways. I hope she doesn't end up cheating on Jake. I think what the show should do with Amanda is have her hang out with her new BFF Annie more, and maybe give her more of a bigger role at Fusion.

• Members

Thirded, I was totally thinking, "Krystal is really smelling herself up in Erica's apartment." And yet I sensed that Erica was off for the day and it just seemed like an awkward choice of setting. I guess Jack's allowed to have company when Erica's not home. ^_^

• Members

I like how she is these days too (minus the mushiness with Jake), but if she doesn't get back in touch with her inner vixen, "'Manda, you in danger girl." We don't want her to boring mom herself right off the show. Of course they could give her something naughty to do that didn't involve sex with someone who isn't her spouse, but who are we kidding...

• Members

I like Griffin/Amanda but not for her to cheat, if anything, b/c this would be interestingly clever, why not have Randi cheat as Frankie inevitably stays close to Madison as a BFF. That would give Frankie and Griffin an interesting dynamic and we already know he tweaks Jake.

As for Rylee's love scene, that wasn't romantic at all. It was wierd. I literally was wierded out. Like this was my reaction when it was over = :blink:

It was a good cave scene until they started to go at it, and I thought watching Dalee's afterglow was revolting, this was worse. Cam in that angle was not hubba hubba, RB look disinterested, where did they get the covers from? and shouldn't they be looking for Nick Pearson, you'd think at night Nick would be easier to catch since he has to rest somewhere sometime. And all while watching that scene, all I thought was how Ryan left a little girl name Emma in town for this.

• Members

Amen, it's getting old on this show (and I'm one of the people on here who had no prob with the Damon/Tad story or the Caleb/Asher lol). It is great to have ANY fresh blood on this show--unlike OLTL, AMC has had the opposite prob with too small seeming a cast for too long now--it makes Pine Valley feel more like a three apartment town than a city.

The Greenlee/Ryan scenes were pretty yawn (how many times have we had scenes liek that with them before)--and I was confused--did I miss a line or where was Erica when Jack was freaking about his daughter? But yeah--I thought it was overall a decent episode with some great moments. I think Griffin had a decent first day (I'm not too worried as I've liked Jordi--who I'm sorry is so not a year younger than me as everyone else has pointed out :P --in other shows, even if he was slightly green with some of his dialogue).

• Members

I dont want Amanda to cheat. It will only give Jake an excuse to call her a whore and a slut 20 times an episode. Opal and ther est of the Martin's will look down on her judgementally while kicking her to the curb and this time they wont have David around to blame for her actions. Oh wait if she does it with Griffin, they will blame David for sending him to town to destroy Jake's marriage and hurting his family

• Members

I see your point. :lol:

But if it's w/ Randi it works better, b/c the dominos fall into place, we need Madison into Frankie's life first and in a good way,not self righteous, then Amanda can confront Griffin and that would be the longterm affair.

And think how fun it would be if he and Frankie start a rivalry on top of him and Jake. They'd actually have interesting SLs here. LH needs to hurry up. When is her debut again?

Archived