AMC - Tuesday 11/16/10

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Ok - just watched. So Griffin is hot as hell, and I think he'd be great with Amanda. I'm a bit concerned with his role as a doctor though. His accent definitely gets in the way of the doctor dialogue.

Jake/Tad are asses. 'Nough said.

Today was a bit refreshing, but I think next week will definitely grab me.

• Members

Yeah, it is ridiculous how everyone is blaming Liza for Greenlee running away instead of facing up to the situation she put herself in!

Liza: "Wow Im getting mother advice from you. How many times did you try to exploit your daughter for the good of no one else but yourself? That was the line of the day!

While Opal herself sat around and didn't work. Poor Jenny's outfit had a little fox tail and ears; it was hilarous!

So far I'm really liking Griffin but given the caliber of the so-called "heroes" on this show (Jake, Ryan, Tad), it doesn't take much for me to prefer the new guy. I'm still holding out hope that not only is David still alive but Griffin is his secret son.

• Members

I just realized that she was standing in Erica's living room acting as if she was the Queen B. Bitch, sit down and know your place. As she was kicking Liza out, I would have loved it if Erica walked in and told her that she could follow her out the door bc she likes to keep her home a skank free zone.

I miss Trey :( I really dont want to see Griffin be some David brother when he already has one thats not being used. I prefer Griffin as he's introduced, as some former student or whatever to him

• Members

I don't think Ryan and Greenlee were expecting to profess their love for each other & then go make love in a cave (or anywhere else) while on the run, so I don't think they brought condoms with them on the trip. I think the next step for them might be a surprise pregnancy for Greenlee. That'll be her and Ryan's Christmas miracle. Just my guess!

If I didn't know from reading spoilers why Jake punched Griffin out like that at the end, I would have been shocked. LOL! That was a good scene.

Love that Griffin idolizes David. I like anyone that likes David! I would be fine if AMC just kept it simple (David being a mentor to Griffin in the past), I actually would prefer that. But they can easily have it be revealed that he's David's brother or son. They are very similar to each other. I would rather he be David's son, because David has enough brothers out there already. (I really think the show should consider bringing Trey back...He is for sure out of jail by now, and lurking around somewhere. Would love to see him back and interacting with David and Kendall.)

I could see Griffin having chemistry with anyone on AMC's cast! I think he already has tons of it with Amanda. Could also see him with Madison, Natalia, even Greenlee..

Archived