AMC - Tuesday 11/16/10

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I think that Jake would look better if he cut his hair even shorter than he has it cut now.

Only a few minutes into the show and Griffin is starting to flirt with people. ^_^ I think that him and Amanda would make a nice looking couple, if they ever got together.

• Members

I had actually originally thought that he might look too young for this role, when I saw some clips of him on youtube in other stuff. But he looks older now. I think it's because he's beefed up. I think he looks better beefed up and more manly looking.

• Members

Today is Lets Go Off on Liza Day!

amc1116105.jpg

Opal: "Its just a case huh. Doesnt matter that we are talking about p"eople's lives as long as you get your trophy.

amc1116106.jpg

Liza: "You do know you dont get a trophy for winning a case? I am DA and Im doing my job and its to see that justice is served"

amc1116107.jpg

Opal: "Justice? For David Hayward? Are you kidding?"

Liza: "He was a man and a father"

Opal:" "Yeah about as good a father as you were a mother"

amc1116108.jpg

Liza: "Wow Im getting mother advice from you. How many times did you try to exploit your daughter for the good of no one else but yourself?

amc1116109.jpg

Speechless!

amc11161010.jpg

Opal: "I lost my appetite talking to that snake in corportate clothes. She's a self serviing, backstabbing, ruthless, nasty witch"

att4s8.jpg

Krystal to Liza: "He's been fighting those vultures who call themselves reporters just so his daughter can have some peace. Well he's got some and I'll be damend if Im gonna let you ruin it so you do everyone a favor and you take your well suited behind and go deliever your messageto someone who gives damn

• Members

I hate how they're ruining Opal (and everyone for that matter) just to make Liza the new town villain. It's ridiculous and very forced.

The new guy looks good! I SO look forward to some new blood, the current tiny cast has been worn out as of late. I don't want him with Amanda though. If they're going to force Kendall on me, they may as well put him with her.

• Members

amc11161012.jpg

K: "What part of take your well suited behind and go doesnt register Liza?"

amc11161013.jpg

L: "So does everyone with a southern accent automatically hate my guts?"

amc11161014.jpg

K: "Opal and I just happen to be a couple of gals who happen to tell it like it is"

L: "I happen to be the DA of this town and it is my job to see that justice is served"

amc11161015.jpg

K: "Oh put a sock in that pollyana routine. The only reason you are gunning for Greenlee like some overwrought barricuda is bc you are trying to make a name for yourself

She sure knows how to open her mouth up wide. Can someone stick somethign i there and shut her up

amc11161016.jpg

Cave sex. This is so not sexy. He's just laying on top of her. Doesnt look like it was any good

amc11161017.jpg

Griffin just learned that his mentor David died and Tad is leading the charge laughing and badmouthing the man.

• Members

Are you kidding me? Liza is the cause of Opal's heart problem and sent her to the hospital? Maybe if that old bat had sat her ass down instead of interrupting a private coversation with her nastiness, she'd have been in better health. They better not go blaming Liza with that but I fully expect her to get a lashing for it next time they see her

• Members

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I watched live, and this was the absolute BEST! No exaggeration at all. Old Opal literally was speechless for about a good 5 seconds!!

You can't blame Krystal. It's Pavlovian. The thought of Liza putting a sock in it made Krystal remember how she likes to put a cock in it.

Yes, he is.

Well, didn't the episode start with Jake blaming David for the pothole he ran over in the parking lot which damaged his car? It pretty much set the tone for the episode.

Archived