DAYS renewed for 2 more years!

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

That's wonderful news. Even with the decline in the last year, NBC has a lot to worry about elsewhere, and it seems like DAYS manages to stay on budget while filling up 5 hours a week.

I hope that this might free them up to learn how to tell stories better.

I also hope Sheri might be able to get involved in writing the show again.

• Members

Days seems to have a rhythm and are the only soap to have any true ratings momentum upwards. I'm happy to see this and happy that NBC is supporting the show. CBS and ABC might talk a good game, but NBC is the network actually doing it.

Guest dc cubs

Congrats! Awesome news! While the show needs improvements, I'm happy to know it will still be around for another two years. So happy for the cast and crew.

• Members

Days deserves it. Good use of most of its cast (both young and old), a lynchpin love story between Victor and Maggie, recentered the SLs on great core families like the Kiriakises, Hortons and DiMeras. It's not perfect but I really enjoy this show and am so pleased they worked hard to make a leaner, better product. Congrats!

• Members

This is SO exciting! I admit, I haven't been watching the show since the summer, but I am thinking of getting back into it because of some of the things I've read...

On a side note, is anything special going on for tomorrow? November 8th is the 15th anniversary, right? Is there any special sort of episode that I should record, or is it just another regular episode?

Archived