The Walking Dead: Discussion Thread

Toups

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Damn Carol! Who knew she had that in her? Cold, calculating, but it is too late for Andrea to act. Sacha will be warming Phillip's bed from now on.

Rick is such a good man. He gives her a gun and ammo despite everything.

Edited by Ann_SS

• Members

Any chance they riddle Andrea with bullets? I would not complain.

I think that Rick is back. Carl is a scary kid. I think that Rick should hook up with Beth.

Andrea is so weak. She cannot even do what needs to be done. Not that it would matter. He would have killed her first.

Edited by Ann_SS

• Members

glad to finally see Andrea reunited with the group

Really can one blame her? She connected with the Gove and found romance and he's shown her a different side that he doesn't share with anyone else. In this post-apocalyptic world where every one you know can die at any minute, I think people crave human companionship, even more so than ever and she's found that among the impossible. She doestn see him as the monster that the others do and I think that's understandable. In her mind, she probably thinks she can influence him in time and bridge the gap between the two groups. Edited by Cheap21

• Members

I blame her because, like M said, Blondie was star struck the moment she saw The Gov. That woman can smell a demented man from a mile away. She does not belong with the group any longer. Let her continue her trashy sex with Phillip until he tires of her and throws her to The Walkers. She's been thinking with her snatch from the word GO!

• Members

I was really pissed off at Andrea last night, but I am calmer and am trying to be more understanding this morning. It is very true that she has not seen Phillip at his worse. From her perspective, he is a little wacky and trigger happy, but fundamentally a good man trying to protect the citizens of Woodbury. However, how can she really take his word over Rick and the others in that group? How come Michonne could instantly sense Phillip's cray cray and Andrea has not? Andrea acts unphased by heads in a water tank, yet says that Rick has become "cold" and "unsteady." Is she for real? I always say that people remain who they were before during the zombie apocalypse and this goes for Andrea. She is the kind of woman who is attracted to powerful dangerous men (e.g., Shane and Phillip) and she does not look to closely at them so she does not have deal with the fall out of their actions. Until he does something where she cannot deny it, she will stick by him.