GH - Brenda/Dante secret revealed?

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm still not convinced the baby was Dante's. It sounds more to me like Brenda gave up Sonny's kid. If not, then I'll be very, very happy to be wrong. The last thing this show needs is another child of Sonny's. It would be more dramatic if it were Jax's, imo. Carly would certainly lose her mind over it.

• Members

The last time Sonny and Brenda slept togehter was back in 1997. Brenda/Dante were together in 2007 and the show has said that Brenda and Sonny have not seen each other since she left town in 2004. Theres absolutely no way she could have had his kid. From a story standpoint, it makes little sense to even try to retcon a Sonny kid into their history. I think the drama they are going for is the forbidden love that Sonny and Brenda have for each other which is complicated with the secret past and child she had with his son. That is the meat of the story. Sonny having another kid? Been there, done that. It would be overkill especially since we just go through with that with Olivia

A Jax kid? Now that could fit and would make sense. They dont seem to be playing much of a Jax angle here though other than Carly running her mouth. I wouldnt mind it, if she had his baby

• Members

OK, that makes sense. I missed the part where they told us when this Dante/Brenda hook up happened. Thank the soap gods! I'm not thrilled with the third generation (well fourth if we count Mike) of the Corinthos clan showing up, but anything is better than another Sonny child, even a Sonny grandchild.

• Members

Oh they havent told us yet, but it's been implied. The promo kinda confirms it with Dante having told her he loves her in the flashback and that cop accusing him of sleeping with her. In the flashback Dante says he wants to raise the baby together. All the show has told us so far is that he was her bodyguard in 2007

The promo says 4 families are torn apart with Jax, Dante, Jason and Sonny in the shot. Huh? 3 families as Sonny and Dante are the same family. Kinda 2 as Jason is an extension of Sonny and has no family on his own.

Archived