AMC: Thursday - Oct. 28, 2010

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I agree. And my mind still is confused w/ Tad's loyalty "love since he had JR in the palm of his hand" does he not understand JR can't see his son? does he not get that? it's not that he can't see him at the house, the Careys aren't letting him see AJ at ALL!!! how does giving up his father's business help? that just makes him even more weaker.

• Members

R - JR is letting Annie/Emma live in the beach cottage! That's the set where they had some hot hot sex this summer. LOVES IT!

What I don't love is this trial. This might be the most boring, sloppily put together trial I've seen on this show. The "Todd the Traveller" (or whatever his name was) bit was random as hell (grasping for straws for this RYLEE REUNION?). Anyway, we know Rylee will happen, so just get there already and save us this boredom of such a poorly written/constructed trial. Not even Liza is saving it :(

I can't wait for the holidays - we need something to re-energize this show. With Scott gone, even the awesome quad storyline has stalled.

• Members

They haven't screwed in the beach cottage.

No it was "Tony the traveler", trust me I use to like Rylee back in those days. That was trying to link some connection to thier past. Speak for yourself, I thought Madison had a chance, should have seen that train coming. :mad: Liza is so saving this SL b/c in it starts Liza/Damon and we're getting hints to David still being alive...unless this is linked to someone else that we're just not thinking about, b/c only 3 people would know about Rylee and the hotel, Ryan/Greenlee/Nick but from the looks of it I'm guessing and this why I hope it's not David, b/c he's not this powerful a man, this is bullsh!t to make his character better than Tad in digging up dirt and any investigator finding people that hated Ryan, David was never that, David had limited strength, drugging and blackmailing and occasionally lieing his ass off. And when if he returns since he died once officially that's when rules of "double jeopardy" and period he should be in jail after outing himself if he's alive, so it's pointless.

The new additions are going to spark the show in Nov. and w/ Scott gone Frankie and everyone else around like Krystal/Tad, Asher/Colby/Damon, Caleb/Jack/Erica get more exposure.

Archived