AMC: Thursday - Oct. 28, 2010

• Members

She got temporary custody a week or two ago after she took some photos of the Chandler house messed up after Annie went ballistic and tore the place apart when JR Messed with her party. Today she treatened to call the cops on him if he ever tried to get near his own son

Haha, your new banner rocks

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

LOL! I actually missed the first few minutes..... but I guess Annie went there because she was stressed and wanted to get away to think about things.

JR later showed up at the cottage.

Grandma came to the mansion with AJ (he kept asking for JR) and she asked the maid if JR was home. The maid told Grandma that JR was at the beach cottage.

• Members

Ok that wierded me out big time.

She's having dreams of Babe, and Babe was the only light in AJ's life. So you're telling me JR is darkness for him? Com'on listening to AJ right now he just about said everything other than

"Let me see my daddy B!TCH!"

Krystal needs to STFU, first off Dixie never liked you, so shut up about the light in anyone's life, or knowing JR when it was your family that caused most of his backlash. Tad I swear he has no balls, just when you try to understand the convo. You actually let this hefer talk about taking JR's kid b/c he has a sexual w/ someone else? fully knowing who Babe was and who this hefer is, really ADULTERY is grounds to lose a kid?

Thank goodness for Annie, she's literally the only person that understands JR and can see what this is doing to him, not the father, not the ex. wife b/c she's too bitter JR went willingly to Annie Annie took her guy and continues to know him better and makes him feel alive. Ofcourse Marissa blames this SH!T on Annie, blames this situation on JR, no this isn't your fault for not calling? The Chandler cottage isn't even her property, yet this is JR's fault? UGH!

Poor AJ, locked in the car, looking out watching his dad from the window, knowing Marissa lied about him not being there b/c his car is in the area prior, she's literally emotionally damaging that kid in all this and why, b/c JR doesn't want her.

Rylee SL, they are going way back on this one, wow hotel Rylee, that was the fun Rylee, that was a Ryan I could like w/ Greenlee, but now not anymore, he's too rich, too full of it and hurt to many woman for a girl that shouldn't be worth it.

Frankie/Madison :wub: *yes I'm starting to like them*

JR/Annie :wub: you do no wrong for me in this SL even though you do wrong things, I loved how she just wanted to be there, and that's a big change from where they use to be before the summer, srsly they know how to make out and make it so lusty.

I want caps of JR in the leather he looked so gorgeous, Frankie was gorgeous too when he nearly called Ryan a son of a bitch and then went into sexual ice cream talk. :lol:

Damon/Liza, look how protective he's getting about his cougar. :wub:

• Members

Love how close Damon and Liza are getting through all of this!! :-D only a matter of time!

Liza shut Ryan down in that courtroom, LMBO!! That was so good. I thought it was nice how AMC tied that little piece of Ryan & Greenlee's history in with it all. I think it's painfully obvious that David has something to do with this. He's framing Ryan and he's using Nick Pearson to do it.

Madison totally ignored Randi's demands to not call Frankie anymore and go to him with her problems!! Will Randi cut Madison now like she said she would?! LOL!!

Frankie/Madison, absolutely love them. Frankie holding Madison's hand at the end was wub.gif

• Members

:o

:lol: :lol:

We knew that would never happen! :lol: Randi's never even on-screen much anymore so she'd have to be for that to happen, and even then! :rolleyes:

IKR! I couldn't help smiling during their scenes. Just so amazing! :D

WORD, LMBO!

• Members

Ryass showed his true colors on her. Ungrateful S.O.B.

IDK if ppl caught it, but, this was cute in a way, when JR was talking to Annie about the booze, he was really talking about her. Interesting metaphor of, everyone saids you're so bad for me, but you make the pain around me go away.

We haven't seen JR go anywhere near a bottle, JR looked very controlled getting Annie out of the bar that night, JR never dreams about booze, nor has he been tempted by it since his divorce and even then he just looked at it in disgust. The whole give away was about him going to meetings, feeling alone,

Meetings w/ Scott, meetings w/ Colby, meetings w/ Tad over and over, meetings w/ Krystal

think about it when was the last time we saw JR at an AA meeting?? that's big for his character they don't just skim those things. So that was clever I liked that. :)

Archived