AMC: Thursday - Oct. 28, 2010

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

What, exactly, does Marissa have legally to ban JR from seeing AJ? Again, I hardly watch AMC: Guiding Light edition in full -- if at all -- these days. Did I miss where Marissa was awarded temporary custody of AJ? If so, what judge in his/her mind would do that?

• Members

I know. Marissa is such an idiot. Other than bribing the school, I guess, what has JR done "bad" in regards to his son? JR can be an a$$hole, yes, but he's not an unfit parent. The kid is well-fed, clean, loved and generally taken good care of. So JR wants to have sex with Annie.... how does that make him an unfit parent????? Maybe Marissa should let people know she's barging into places beforehand. Stupid bitch. And stop pretending it's all about AJ, Marissa. You want revenge.

• Members

Too bad Annie didn't smack the boring bitch for showing up unannounced at the boathouse!

Ryan needed to STFU instead of trying to smooth things over with Madison. And speaking of stupid, Ryan's suspicious that a guy who lost his job in this bad economy would want revenge? Especially when his bosses thought he was part of Ryan's plan and most likely make sure he couldn't get a job in the same industry? :rolleyes:

I almost liked Tad until he started urging JR to drop his fight with Caleb once again. Why can't Tad just do what he keeps professing he does and actually be there as a second dad to Dixie's son?

Krystal was true to character deciding who has the right to see their own children. Annie needs to deliver a mother/daughter smackdown in the near future. I guess it's too much to hope that JR's lawyer will rip Krystal apart on the stand in the upcoming custody battle for keeping Bianca from her daughter!

Archived