AMC Thursday 10/07/10

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Loved Opal's reaction when she saw Erica!

I was pleasantly surprised that they finally brought back Erica's new place. Was not so pleasantly surprised, however, by those awful disco ball lights. Yuck.

Also the set is so big (at least as far as AMC sets go). Maybe they should have made it smaller so they would have room for one more set in the studio, like say an actual office for Chandler Enterprises.

The music during the JR/Scott scenes was awful.

• Members

Krystal's past was thrown in her face 2 days ago. It hasnt been completely forgotten. Opal didnt instantly be friends with Krystal. They are family. They got closer when Krystal married Tad.. Things went sour there and Opal gave her hell for how she ruined her marriage but she's since forgiven her. They currently live together and Krystal is raising her grandchildren. I dont see the issue with Opal being friendly with her. Considering they are living in the same home, it makes more sense than Opal not acknowleding her or having anything to do with her. Plus with Erica gone, she really hasnt had a female to talk with. Look how quickly she dropped Krystal though when she saw her BFF back.

• Members

Imo, TPTB should submit yesterday and today's episode for the writing and drama series Emmys next year.

I can see why Adam Mayfield was fired. He played rage the same way Cameron Mathison does with no underlying shock or tears. I expected him to show more emotion.

After their confrontation today, I'm looking forward to the Scott/JR rivalry in the future with the new/old Scott.

I love Annie & Amanda as BFFs although it seems obvious that Erica's going to somehow use Amanda against the Chandlers in her quest to help Caleb. On a somewhat related note, I love that Erica's penthouse is so huge and in some ways it reminded me of the Linden House back in the 1980s (the stairs especially), but I don't know about the disco balls or the flaming cauldron (whatever that was supposed to be). I just wish we had seen the bedroom when she and Jack made love.

It was great to have Opal playing such a big role today without being just Erica's friend or Tad's mom again. I'm so tired of her not having a storyline yet!

• Members

Haven't seen today's show yet, but I really like of the idea of Mandy & Annie as girlfriends. Annie looks hot even when she's a crying mess.

The disco balls must be Erica's tribute to her old discothèque.... the flaming cauldron could be telling us that Erica practices witchcraft.

• Members

its funny how everyone is coming to that same conclusion. Those scenes should have been pretty powerful and he came across weak. He just wasnt as strong as he should have been and while I did like him, its for the best that they get a more capable actor for where they want to go with Scott. AM just cant cut and he's too much of a loveable goof for me to take seriously like that

IA on these past 2 shows being Emmy worthy. Very well done

Archived