AMC Thursday 10/07/10

• Members

Nope. No offices. The Chandlers have been running their global corporation out of their living room and Caleb - who doesn't even have a cellphone has been working overtime at Krystal's as he plots to get Cortlandt Electronics back. Except of course when he's not working on a bench in the park.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I agree with everyone who said these last 2 episodes should be up for Emmy consideration next year. Definitely! And I also think another episode that could be considered is the one that aired 6/25/10. That was the Angie stand-alone episode. That one was well done as well.

Love Erica's new place! Wow that set is huge.

Amanda/Annie is perfect, these two make so much sense as friends. I was pleasantly surprised to see them in scenes together again. Loved when Annie said how she hates JR so much, but somehow she still finds herself wanting to be with him! wub.gif

Jackson/Krystal....can't help but kind of dig these two. They are great as friends, but I could see them as more. I like Krystal with Caleb as well....and hate him with Erica. So yeah I think Krystal/Jackson should just stay friends, develop a really close bond.

Agreed! If your talking about the same one I was hearing, then yeah WTF was that?! LOL! Sounded awful. I liked the basic beat of it but the added symbol effect, with the drums, etc, just made it horrific! That was definitely some new musical experiment they threw together. Hope to never hear it again!

• Members

I don't blame you Annie, I really don't. :wub:

Opal was talking to Amanda about how she should keep an eye on her hubby around Annie, no Opal Amanda should keep her legs crossed around Annie the way she's turning. :lol:

I love Amanda/Annie, Amanda actually has a functioning brain away from Jake. I actually tolerated her. Love the new penthouse, but were we suprised how La Kane got the new digs.

Adam Mayfield, oh god ... :lol: GET OUT! ..It sounded better when David Canary said it. And LOL how he rolled up the covers and was bitching. Oh god..:lol:

JR to Marissa :wub:: "Good bye, Marissa.. "

Krystal was the DBFF.. as soon as La Kane returned, Jill I mean Opal straight up left her. :lol:

• Members

Posted this to the Wed thread by accident...

I wished Steve Happy Birthday on FB so won't bother any belated wishes here

I thought it was a strong episode. I had given up all hope on seeing a new Erica set--it seemed a bit dark (but it was night, during a thundershower) but I did love it and its more outre touches (sequin pillows, that bowl of fire that I assume is some new trend that will never come to my neck of the woods, etc).

• Members

I actually think the slightly retro (OK, dated look) like the sphere lights is perfect for Erica who, let's face it isn't as above of the loop as she'd like to think.

You act like that would be a first--, surely you don't all forget this seminal Erica is the Devil storyline, years before DAYS copied it ;)

(Screw Elm Street, surely director Wes Craven's most pride filled moment).

• Members

Oh I gotta add something, when Amanda said was she happy w/ Scott, Annie said yes, then we go down the list of bullsh!t

Annie: I had a happy, safe home

Hefer and I mean this in a nice way, your house was a wreck, WW3 was going on between JR/Scott/you/Grandma Marissa

Annie: I had a man who adored me

He cheated on YOU! 48 hrs. or so before your wedding, thought the worst of you when put to the test and slept w/ JR's wife for revenge on you and him.

Annie: With Scott I didn't need to prove I was worthy, he just got it...

Hefer he told you to prove yourself to him before he put the ring on your finger, in the living room, I remember this, do you? he asked you to prove your loyalty to him :lol:

Annie: No one is gonna love me the way he loved me.

Oh please..it's Scott Chandler, not Prince Harry. :lol:

Gee I definitely saw longterm in this marriage, srsly I'm shocked we aren't in yr. 2 w/ Mr. & Mrs. Scott Chandler?... god that just sounds so wrong. like blind torture in some way.

• Members

LOL - good point! I bet set designers and wardrobe are secretly happy they don't have to always have that in the back of their mind anymore.

I agree Adam Mayfield blew his scenes - maybe this was his last chance and TPTB decided to recast after this scene? I just hate how he takes big gulps when he's upset or frustrated. Its off putting.

Also loved the Amanda/Annie stuff --- also intrigued with Erica entering their orbit (even though it might wreck Annie). I used to love when Amanda worked for Erica, and the whole Annie-stabs-Erica stuff was awesome (they dropped the ball with any Erica/Annie follow-up storyline).

• Members

At least we know Lily's still alive. Reggie was apparently murdered at basketball camp, spent a year in the NYC morgue as John Doe #287 then was buried in a mass paupers grave. What a shame Jack was too busy mourning the "death" of his perfect plot point daughter to give a damn about the two children he actually chose to make a part of his life.

Archived