AMC Thursday 10/07/10

• Members

Yeah, Mayfield was...not good in those scenes. He just didn't play them right, and it didn't help that Young and Egan were bringing it like no other the last few days.

And yeah, Amanda and Annie work REALLY well off each other. Kudos to the writers on that friendship.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Young and Egan made thier own soap opera the other day. It was AMC but literally they made thier own show on October the 6th. I felt that stuff belonged in SOAPNET's vault. :lol:

I wonder if DC's Adam watched yesterday and thought to himself 'I did that scene way better'

• Members

I dont think she's ever really been given great material nor have they tried to push her as one of teh show's leads. If she were being utilized in the same capacity as Annie, Greenlee or Kendall, then most likely she'd have been out. I think they are satisfied and think she's adequate enough for the limited role she has

• Members

I liked Adam Mayfield okay, and I thought he had chemistry with Annie. (Moreso, when she was still married to Adam). But I agree with those that say his dramatic scenes yesterday weren't very good. They did show off some of his weak traits as an actor.

I think that Scott needs to be an overall decent guy, who can hold his own against JR. And AM's Scott can't really do that IMO. JR pretty much punked him yesterday.

He slept with his wife and told Scott it was inevitable and and pretty much laughed in Scott's face about it. Because he felt like Scott really wasn't going to do anything about it. And if AM continued to stay in the role of Scott, maybe he really wouldn't have done anything about it. Or anything that was really believable.

I'm not sure what DC's take on Scott again might end up being this time around. But maybe his Scott can handle JR better than AM's Scott did,

• Members

That's not the point I was making. The show doesn't have a habit of firing people for bad acting in one scene, the way the cute little rumor that was trying to be started implied. The writers/producers knew they were getting rid of Mayfield long before these scenes were taped -- which is why they were written in the first place. Not only that, that's giving JHC way too much credit for actually producing a show with enough integrity to sit in the booth and say "OMG! How awful! FIRE HIM AT ONCE! GET ME A BETTER ACTOR!"

But then again, Jacob Young's flat ass is apparently the glue that holds AMC together. So, what the hell do I know?

• Members

Oh I was there. I remember but it sucks to see it happening right before my very eyes because I can just see Frons in his office stroking a hairless cat as he sneers, "That's right! Fight bitches fight!"

Well clearly you don't know the difference between a flat ass and a ghetto booty. It's the latter that's keeping the show on the air. Pay attention.

Archived