Top Posters In This Topic

• DRW50

• DramatistDreamer

• Soapsuds

• P.J.

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Don't get me wrong, I wish Alan or any of her former castmates could find her, but no one seems to be able to connect with her. But at 88, even if they do find her, how do any of you know what  she would be saying? Alan is most certainly not afraid of her or anything she'll say. Bring on Eileen. Go find her and to anyone on here who thinks that Alan is afraid of what she'll say - YOU contact Eileen and interview her. Go ahead. We'd love to see it!!!!

John, don't let others dictate to you who you should and shouldn't talk to. 

• Members

I don' t know how many older people you deal with but I can tell you, all the ladies in my family were spicy up to very end, and my Mom, was full of opinions and no problems letting you know them, and despite her dementia, could remember things from 70 years ago....(but ask her about 5 minutes..not so much.) As a matter of fact, she got spicier as people just dont give an F by then.  Don and Kathy have always been more laid back and not really treating the show as if it was their entire life.

• Members

@Mitch I thought Jay was my boyfriend?

Please register in order to view this content

Great episode! Loved the Margo and Barbara story. Betsy and Steve are so boring. Craig is what made their story work. Scott Bryce is such a great actor! Ugh! at Justin Dease! Is this the year he started yelling all his lines? Always love seeing Gunnar.

• Members

Lololol

I never cared for Kirk!

Jay was my Chandler Massey of the early 80s

Please register in order to view this content

I recently posted a pic of him. He still looks good.

I wish someone would interview him about his time on ATWT.

Edited by Soapsuds

• Members

Ross was indeed very do-able. 

The older I get, the more I find younger people who are totally oblivious to all the cultural icons that I grew up with. Still, The Wizard of Oz is still broadcast on television every, so you'd think that it would not be outside the realm of the new generation's consciousness. Scary! I knew that society would go to hell when schools stopped teaching cursive writing, LOL!

I did think Meg Ryan was adorable as Betsy, but LF's version was a stronger, grown-up women, and in the end, that's most appealing.

I'd love to hear her uncensored take on Hogan Sheffer, Goutman and Jean P! At this point, I doubt she'd care much about filtering and censoring her comments. Alan would wet himself!

• Members

There's never a good way to transition from more softcore stroke posts, so I might as well just segue the best I can: Does anyone know if Marland always intended to break up Brian McColl (#4?) and Shannon for Duncan? He did write long story, and I'm curious. Did Pinter want to leave and they knew it, perhaps? She had solid chemistry with both men.

• Members

I enjoyed the episode with the fashion show and Richard Fairchild. Many thanks! I noticed that the headwriters were listed as Tom King & Millee Taggart, and I wondered if Millee Taggert were responsible for some of the humor in the Arielle and Lisa scenes. She always found humor in the roles she played on OLTL and SFT, while doing a fine job with the more dramatic moments.