As The World Turns Discussion Thread

• Members

Ellen: "Is that a goat?" 

Please register in order to view this content

Loved the story from Trent about seeing Don and Larry at a coffee shop (or was it a diner?), and Larry not caring.

The Goutman gushing made me gag, but it is what it is. No time will heal that wound.

I'm sorry Scott Bryce couldn't make it. Hopefully next time? And it sounds like Allan has feelers out to Marie Master, Scott Holmes and I thought I heard Tamara's name mentioned in that same vain for getting her involved. Fingers crossed.

• Replies 15.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DRW50

• DramatistDreamer

• Soapsuds

• P.J.

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

It was forgettable . 

It pretty much sucked. Colleen was asked if she kept in touch with her children and only remembered Jesse but by Twitter...She forgot about Andrew and said she hadn't heard from Jennifer Ferrin to which ED said she is my neighbor I see her all the time..lol.

Its obvious Colleen didn't have much friends on the set. 

Supposedly she said she's kept in touch with Danny Pintauro.

Edited by Soapsuds

• Members

Part if the reason why I'd love to see Larry Bryggman, Liz Hubbard, and Eileen Fulton again is that I know those folks give little f.ucks and will be honest as hell on how they feel. And you know what, they've all earned that right in one way or another. 

It's sad that none of them will likely participate in something like this. 

• Members

Colleen didn't know where KH was now and was corrected in the chat room that Don knew where she lived now,,lol

Colleen is still Goutman's cheerleader. Larry and Don ran into Trent recently and Larry ignored him...lmao...

Edited by Soapsuds

• Members

Terri working at QVC was mentioned rather quickly and she even said in not so many words that working there was beneath her but that now she loves it there. Not surprised she said it.

Yeah Scott and Andy were great in the late 80s and early 90s. Glad they still have remained friends.

Colleen said they weren't close during their ATWT days but now they are closer.  

I had to laugh when Colleen said she was trying to get in touch with Jennifer Ferrin to no avail and Ellen Dolan in delight says...She's my neighbor...we see each other all the time...lol...... @BetterForgotten add her to the list..lol.

Don Hastings keeps in touch with KH yet Colleen doesn't too?....very telling 

• Members

I watched some clips of Terri on QVC...she's quite good.  She moves fast, thinks on her feet, and is good with blocking.  And I knew someone years ago that worked at QVC and loved it.  So I can see why she's warmed to it.

Colleen grew up in a Barrington, a wealthy Chicago suburb... and there were tales she wasn't that nice.  Who knows if true (I grew up near Barrington).