The Oprah Winfrey Show

YRBB

• Members

Chaz Bono's girlfriend doesn't seem completely sold on his transition to becoming a man.

I don't think they will last long.

Looking forward to the FINAL! weight-loss show and her interview with Sarah Ferguson, Duchess of York.

Recent Shows: Cried during the CagedBoy episode, especially when he reunited with the officer who saved him 13 years ago...and when they brought up the girl who told her teacher she was being raped by her stepfather after watching that first show back in 2000.

Freedom Riders made me cry as well.

Funny how the woman who stole Shania Twain's husband is a terrible, horrible person. Days later, Julia Roberts, who did the EXACT SAME THING is the greatest woman on Earth (after O, naturaly).

Nitpick: Don't like that the final segment consists of celebrities sucking up to O. It's rude to make the guest sit through it. Have them air as they go to commercial or something.

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Did anyone see the interview with Shania Twain? Such a great hour. Shania has always been such a private and reserved person about anything that doesn't pertain to her music and with this new book she is laying it all out there. The poor woman.... what an ordeal her marriage break-up was... the whole thing reads like a soap opera! Did anyone catch the premiere of Why Not? on OWN this past weekend? I don't get OWN, wondering how it was.

• Members

Wow, that is really impressive. Just goes to show how mighty the soaps and their audience once were (and of course this is Susan, *thee* soap star). I actually remember Oprah and Susan doing the promo for that ep.

• Members

I wish she had left sleeping dogs lie. She came off so disingenuous and fake during the interview. I don't know how many ways she could have asked him how he felt, what he was thinking, did he want to cry, did he feel bad... why not just asked him if he wanted to commit suicide after she gave him that verbal beating five years ago. And to top it off she looked rough.

• Members

My jaw hurt just looking at him, he appears to have an uncomfortable underbite. I thought the interview was beating a dead horse AND that was only part one!

O continues to kill me with the schmaltzy promos, I damn near teared up at the one with all the classic TV goodbyes.

• Members

Michael Jordan made a surprise appearance at her tribute a few days ago and while watching PTI, Mike Wilbon said in Chicago MJ is more of an an iconic figure than Oprah. Tony Kornheiser asked him to back it up and Wilbon justified his argument by saying if both showed up at a restaurant without making a reservation, he was adamant MJ would be seated first. I thought it was kinda funny, lol.

Archived