AMC: Casting news

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Great great great news!! I love Lindsay Hartley--Just not on DAYS as Arianna (although right now as her time on the show is near ending, I'm kind of liking her). Can't wait to see Lindsay on AMC...Jake's ex-wife was named Carolyn right?? I guess Cara could be short for that. Ugh, it blows that LH will have to suffer with Ricky Paull Goldin, but we'll see how it goes. I hope they branch her character out more if she stays.

Not familiar with any of Jordi Vilasuso's work, but I'm looking forward to seeing his debut also. Anxious to see how him and Alicia interact together. Man if that rumor about Greg Vaughan auditioning for this role and not getting it was true, that SUCKS! Greg and Alicia would have been smokin' opposite each other!!

Guess we'll have to see how things go with Zendall once Zach returns next month. The writer's said it would be a romantic time for them, but who knows what will happen once Griffin surfaces in November and starts interacting with her.

• Members

Lindsay has such a big presence it's going to be tough for her to ever replicate whatever she was as Teresa. She was OK on DAYS, something didn't click.

I thought Jordi got good in his last year or two at GL. He was also very charismatic and sexual, which AMC could probably use, although I don't know what's happened in the past eight years.

• Members

Ugh the more I think about it I just hate that AMC chose him over GV! GV would have been awesome on AMC!!~

That would be something! Who knows what he's doing out in Europe or New York or wherever he is right now. If TK isn't staying for good, I could see AMC writing him out that way..Kendall finding out he's been cheating on her, then kicking him to the curb. But then what about Spike and Ian? Zach loves those boys so much. I don't think he would leave them.

• Members

yeah I think he was way too eagr to just leave her in PV for weeks. She is so self wrapped in Ryan's life that she's completely pushed Zach to the side and ignored him. I can see him finding comfort with another woman bc he feels neglected by his wife. Kendall isnt paying him much attention. I think he wants his life with her and the boys but she's gotten him to a point where he's incredibly frustrated that he's gettign what he needs from her from another woman

• Members

Just read about Jordi winning an Emmy back in 2003. That is great, I wish I could have watched when he was on GL.

This would be very interesting. I would like to see Kendall not be the one cheating for once, turn the tables and have it be Zach. We could get some great confrontation scenes out of both AM & TK. It would make total sense if Zach ended up finding another woman while he was "out on business". I can see it already, Kendall finding the girls number and calling it (she would so do that), or something like that.

• Members

I thought you had quit watching ;)

But I agree. Jordi--meh he's fine, I liked him on GL alright (and anyone who replaces Zach...). But Korman?? I admit I never even saw her on DAYS but she was one of the reasons I couldn't stand Passions. Admittedly some Passions actors have turned out to be decent actors when they're away from that sinkhole of a show, but I have my doubts with her. Still I guess unless extremely popular, her role could just be short term.

I will admit that AMC is one of the few soaps that's kinda in need of some new actors/characters.

Archived