AMC: Thursday 9/16/10

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Ugh, Kendall! She tells Greenlee to leave her alone yet she chases her down and hounds her. Greenlss came to her the other day about helping her with Ryan and she said no and here she is all up in her business about the poison she found

Greenlee Bianca, oh why are they dressing her so frumpy?

LMAO, AJ got into a fight and sent another kid to the hospital. He is way too young to be having these anger issues

• Members

this isnt a new revelation. They always tend to reference them as best friends when Leo is brought up in regards to Ryan. I remember Ryan not liking him much and them eventually being friendly but this was during the time I dropped AMC so I cant attest to it. I do know though that they mention that they were best friends from time to time

• Members

I also miss Leo and I liked Greenlee asking his photo for advice on what to do next.

I wouldn't have called Leo & Ryan best friends, but they were friendly in the way that Tad & Ryan are nowadays.

I think it's funny that Kendall & Greenlee are jumping to the conclusion that Ryan killed David without considering who else had access to his clothes and phone. It doesn't even occur to them that Madison is in his life now.

JR has become just like his father, trying to buy off the principal instead of dealing with his son's emotional problems. This is so leading up to a custoday battle!

I loved Annie going to Caleb for help battling JR. I hope the Chandler/Cortlandt feud finally takes off this fall/winter.

• Members

On the JR and Annie front.

JR and Annie today, where do I start... JR multi-tasking, Annie starting fires

First lets start w/ JR who is becoming like his father every single minute. :wub:

The outbursts, the cockiness. Here you have JR wondering what he has to do to get his son's approval, so he tries to bribe AJ over the phone w/ new videogames and toys and ice cream. AJ goes to school, gets in a fight, brutally hurts some kid over god knows what, JR tries to bribe the principal w/ school ground equip. again two situations out of the book of this is how Adam raised me. Throw money, make the problem go away, AJ gets ice cream and video games for giving some kid 11 stitches in fight #2 in the playground.

Then we have JR pulling behind the back moves. 3/4th of that company believes in JR over Scott, so Scott nor Annie can deny the press release b/c the company will say they are lieing and that Scott did say this. So Scott has to find a way to get out of going to Europe. Another Adam Chandler-esque move, build your side by the numbers, make your side strong.. then grind them into the dirt.

OK now Annie...

Annie is so pissed off, she thought after finding AJ and etc. that she could trust JR, that JR and her could be friends ..she's naturally angry, she's not thinking straight, ends up looking for help from the biggest enemy the Chandlers have... Caleb Courtlandt, that man doesn't care about any Chandler. Not one.

Here's the grand scheme of things... Annie screws up b/c she thinks JR wants to send her family away. She responds in slapping him (warranted)

But..NO STUPID! JR knows you love Emma, knows you have a life in Pine Valley that you love, JR is trying to send Scott FARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR FARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR AWAY, he said Scott said in that release that he had to go to Europe, he didn't say anything about you.

He's trying to send him away, b/c he knows you're gonna come to him willingly and then he'll make his move on you, Chandler style :lol:, controlling the situation.

• Members

Thought JR was awesome today! It was kind of disturbing how he was acting regarding AJ but...he was so similar to Adam. Totally see what the writer's are doing and I don't mind it at all. Clear Drama, loved the way you described it!

Love the location AMC shot at for those JR/Principal Hayes scenes.

Maybe Ryan's brain aneurysm is causing him not to remember that he plotted to poison David. Or, david set this all up. He looked up digitalis in Ryan's phone and put the vial in his Jacket, etc. I just don't know, I'm following whats going on but it's just feels like theres no use trying to decipher who did all of this right now...have to see how things go within the next few weeks.

It would be amazing if AMC has plans to bring Leo back. There have been quite a few mentions of him since February. Last week during that Greenlee/Ghost David scene in the park, there was an inscription with Leo's name on the park bench.

• Members

AllmyDaysatGH, he's becoming like his dad every single step. But now he's proving he can actually fill the shoes, who's getting every move blocked by JR? Caleb..who seeking insider help, Mountain Man. Caleb is teaming up w/ Scott & Annie & Marissa all to take down JR b/c he underestimated the so called "punk kid" he's not only a worthy opponent, he's a calculative one that uses his resources vs his opponents very well. Scott/Annie teaming up w/ Caleb it's a walking disaster waiting to happen, b/c Annie really doesn't want to do this, Scott will be conflicted but go fwd. to one up JR, JR still has that evidence vs Scott that Annie nor Scott knows he has. One step ahead of his competition, Adam has taught him well and he's remembering it & using it.

I still am shocked they remembered Leo, did Frons die? Ryan was the closest thing to a friend other than Leo's brother. David for some reason was more of a father figure in Leo's life, I remember Ryan almost as a brother he never had or asked for.

Archived