AMC: Thursday 9/16/10

• Members

Better than the shot of Krystal's menu they keep showing. The bottom menu item is "Avocado Egg Rolls". WHA?? Deep fried avocado? The one above was even more bizarre, but for the life of me I can't remember. It was almost as bad is on OLTL when Tea's note to Blair about her daughter's likes were all random sci fi tv shows...

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yeah, I cringe everytime I see that stupid mirror menu. I think it is a leftover from when Henry and his family owned the Chinese restaurant!

Loved all the Leo stuff - and even more surprised they showed his picture so often. Really like that Greenlee asked him to look over his brother.

JR was disgusting today - not really loving him anymore.

Still shocked by the casting news I read last night! :wacko:

• Members

You'd think, but I know someone who had to take their 3 year old to a shrink for anger issues, including hitting people out of frustration. That the kid had to go to the hospital was lame though.

Poor Madison. If VI is truly out I have a feeling she's going to be taking the fall for David's death. sad.gif

• Members

I was paying more attention to the "Avocado Egg Rolls" than to Marissa!

I think the AMC writers are pulling a David Lynch with hidden meanings. Like, you know, Marissa is an avocado egg roll. Avocados are high in calories and fat, but it's the "healthy" fat. They're trying to say that while Marissa is annoying, it's still good to watch her. But wait! Eggs are high in cholesterol! So the writers are also saying that Marissa is LETHAL -- i.e. She killed David!

If you eat too many avocado egg rolls, you will become fat (like Tad is now) and will eventually die as a result. My conclusion:

Who's with me on this?

• Members

This is awful to admit, but when my parents seperated (and due to some other childhood stuff) I was five in kindergarten and I had a few psychotic fights, I honestly can't remember. I once got in a fight with some kid who was a year older (it was a split class) and grabbed a cast iron toy boat we had and smashed it across his head--he needed 4 stitches. It wasn't till I started going to a shrink pretty much straight away that it stopped. So AJ is not remotely too young.

Brilliant! :D

• Members

You're not alone. My grandmother died of a stroke in front of me when I was six years old in the first grade. The effect of that trauma didn't start to manifest itself in my behavior in school until second grade. There was a lot of repression for those first six to eight months after the death/funeral. And then, BAM! I was a terror!

Archived