AMC: Tuesday 9/7/10

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm loving the party and David stuff... but I can't BELIEVE David is dead! I heard the spoilers, but now after seeing that David is dying in front of everyone, wow... is he really gone?

I'm thinking that David must have some pill that makes his heart stop beating and then he drugged Ryan to forget everything that happened. There could be no other explanation, unless VI is really gone :(

Loved the DaLee flashbacks - I'm just so happy that Greenlee actually felt horrible. At least someone in town did... Tad's reaction was really tacky.

Kendall didn't give two shits about what happened, other than just saving Ryan. Gag me.

• Members

Where the heck did Madison go? And Frankie?? Bianca and JR vanished, to.

Rebecca Budig did so great today and I was captivated by her performance as Greenlee! Loved the David/Greenlee flashbacks, these two were so great together...AMC picked all the right flashbacks to use. I was surprised at Greenlee's reaction to his death, and I was happy with it also.

Tad and Jessie's reactions were disgusting, I hated both of them today. Loved when Angie said David's death was a tragedy, no matter who he was or what he did.

Marissa's reaction was a little heart breaking to me...that was sad when she deleted David's last message to her ("Like it was spam or something").

Was someone really looking through that window at Krystal's, or was that just Casey Child's trying to be "Creative"? rolleyes.gif That confused me, I couldn't tell whether it was AMC being cinematic, or if there was someone really looking in at them.

Love Liza! So glad she is the new DA and I'm looking forward to seeing her in action! This is how she needs to be.

This is what I'm hoping will happen.

• Members

Kendall is the quintessential Fronsian woman and this is the reason I hate her. She is completely fixated on Ryan and exists on this canvas solely to prop him. Even as David is dying on the floor in front of her, she's like a cat and Ryan is the shiny object under the couch. "Must find Ryan...must find Ryan." The only way she could've been more pathetic is if - when Jake was doing CPR - she'd said "Careful I need his heart!"

At least Greenlee developed some humanity. Kendall acted like a sociopath.

• Members

LOVING this David/Greenlee montage, and I wasn't even big on them as a couple. I just love the format of it...it's not one of those "Oh, this is so sad, let's walk down memory lane!!" montages. The clips and music work together to just paint this picture of the guilt that is devouring Greens in the inside. Well-done.

Archived