AMC: Tuesday 9/7/10

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Watching the Dalee WildWind shirtless scene reminded me how disgusting and mismatched that couple truely was. Greenlee a character of her style is the most vain in all of PV, yet she had sex w/ the slobbiest looking tubster in PV, well not the slobbiest but close to, I mean there is Tad, Jake, Caleb. Just left a yuck :excl: feel to me, as sloppy looking as Erica was w/ Ryan. I guess that was her form of a payback, you get your cougar snatching on, I'll get mine. She looks 30 in that scene, David looked 48-ish.

A few good things happened in this epi.

Liza back to a fierce bitch

Kendall gorgeous

Marissa LOL :lol:

And Asher looked BANGTABULOUS!

• Members

Jesse outing Angie as blind was the best part of it for me. Up until then, he was just whining at Liza for doing her job.

I wouldn't mind Ryan walking around dazed and Kendall trying to rescue him if Madison had been waiting for him at his place all angry that he deserted her earlier.

I might be the only one, but I loved the DaLee flashbacks. It showcased why they made such a great couple all along since she was truly his equal and not his victim. I also appreciated that Greenlee seemed to really care about him, even if she did go to Ryan's instead of the hospital.

Archived