The Suds Report 8/20/10

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

That doesn't surprise me about Maura West. Y&R isn't a friendly set as it is and all these newbies hogging screentime is bound to cause problems. I bet Eden Riegel got a poor reception as well. All of this casting news is overshadowing the show and I can see the vets resenting that.

• Members

Nelson looks like one of my former band directors in that photo.

Am I the only one who envisions this tattoo artist's heart attack being played for laughs as "wacky hijinks' music plays as he's dying? Victoria should know better than to get a tattoo of her lovers name. How many times did she think her marriage or love was forever. Couldn't Billy just go to another tattoo artist and have him finish the tattoo?

Could any of these people who feel this way please have the guts to tell Maria and co.. I'm sure if they did then that person would be fired and so would some of the actors who are considered "dead weight".

• Members

While I'm glad they seem to have realized it's best to limit the MILLER MAGIC to what he does best - a lot of stupid grinning and mugging - I still think it's pretty sad to see Victoria, a woman who was built up to be such a potentially strong character, spending her middle years getting a tattoo with her latest toyboy, while the child she waited so many years for apparently does not exist.

Only if Maria Conchita Alonso turns them down first.

• Members

LOL GH hit above a 2.0 for the Spixie non wedding, a 2.0 is nothing especially when it did nothing overall for ratings

Nelson wouldn't be Nelson if he didn't kiss ass........

I'd love to have whatever this person is smoking, it's not newbies doing this it's MAB and her merry band of hacks

• Members

That's my thinking. Granted they are really that stupid, but I think they are playing us with this one. It reminds me of Todd's "execution" a few years ago, and how they made it sound like Todd was going to die and TSJ was going to be leaving the show.

• Members

I really don't think that FL/Tea is out. I'm thinking that they are definitely trying to put one over on everyone by making it turn out that she's really alive and being held captive.... but they REALLY want it to be a shocker, because I think it will involve RH. I can totally see it... if they keep this under wraps until the day it airs, it will be HUGE.

Imagine a few months from now.... the end of a Friday episode in some foreign place, with Tea alive lying in a bed, panning up to Roger Howarth's scar-faced Todd standing over her....

• Members

Riiiiiiight Nelson, you were a fetus during the early 80s.

SURE OKAY RIGHT AND I'M KANYE WEST

FABREGE EGGS WHY DON'T I OWN DISLNEYLAND WHAT'S A CAMEL TOE HEY HEY WHO'S DRIVING MY BENTLY JUST KIDDING I HAVE A PORSCHE.

• Members

I think that you are right. Using RH's picture was a dead giveaway that the RealTodd will be back. It will be a John Black/Roman type of story.

OLTL is stagnant and needs a shake up so instead of dropping the deadweight, it will go for a stunt casting, the return of a popular actor in his previous role. It is the ABC way.

Archived