The Suds Report 8/20/10

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm going to agree with this. I just finished watching today's episode where Patch Tucker threw a chair through Ashley's door and came bursting through like.....well.... I don't know that was. If that was supposed to be sexy or hot, I didn't see it. Maybe others did but........

All can say is poor Stephen. When are they going get down business and write for this man? I have to wait and see how they write for Maura.

• Members

And completely DENIED. If you want to believe Hansis has more than TWO expressions, that's your prerogative. I don't GAS what Mr. Hansis' orientation is or isn't. IMO, he can't ACT. If what I read recently about Mark Collier is true, then HE'S a better actor than Hansis.

• Members

Well, I'll consider all of this, full inferences drawn from my knowledge of the actors you do like, and draw my own conclusion. [HOMOPHOBIC SLUR UNDER REVIEW. NOT REALLY SURE WHAT YOU MEAN ABOUT COLLIER.] This really is stupid, arguing this way, when the show is basically done, but if your blinders are so firmly in place that you can't see MW for the Janet Leigh impersonatrix she has always been, I just don't know what to say. We just don't agree on actors. I surely don't see Van Hansis as the talentless dolt you paint him as, and I am never going to. I'm just jealous, I suppose, that you've gotten to spend 15 years watching an actor you like, while I've had to switch to Y&R if I wanted to watch any daytime at all, only quitting when that became even worse than ATWT. I hope you've appreciated these 15 years. Not everyone has had such a long and luxurious time watching the soaps.

Archived