AMC: Friday 08/13/10

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I jsut noticed how brown Babe's hair is in that pic and she never had it dark on the show. Please AMC, recast Marissa with a auburn Alexa Havins

AH could be a Marissa recast, who flips out, goes crazy and gets surgery to make herself look like Babe. And JB isnt the bf; he's the husband.

• Members

What a difference a day makes! It was so much better today.

I haven't read any spoilers about who this new guy in Colby's life is yet, but he is quite easy on the eyes. I hope he can act.

I don't mind seeing pictures of Babe as long as she stays dead; I don't ever want Alexa Havins back in any form or as any character. She made Babe unlikeable enough, imagine how smug she'd make saintly Marissa!

It was nice seeing Opal briefly but I wish she would be more involved with Damon & Tad's stories if she can't get her own. I would have rather had her clean up Caleb than Krystal.

Tad ranting at JR & Annie was hilarious, even though I'm not sure it was meant to be.

I loved everything related to the quad today, especially how JR couldn't convince Marissa of his innocence because she knows Annie is the right woman for him. The quad have quite a bit to talk about come Monday. I can't wait!

• Members

I think that's the first screencap I've seen of Marissa where she didn't have her mouth wide open. BA is improving.

I don't want AH back in any capacity or form. AH as Marissa would just be "Babe is love" 2.0

Tad and JR scenes usually makes me wanna gouge my eyes out with a dirty fork but I actually did enjoy this particular scene with Tad, JR and Annie. I do agree though, I'm not so sure it was supposed to be funny but it was.

Archived