AMC: Thursday, 8/12

• Members

...where are the posters???

At least the Ryan faking plot came out quickly!

Actually enjoyed the Kendall/Bianca scenes, even though this Bianca/Reese breakup is driven by behind the scenes drama, which RUINS history/storylines.

LOVED Angie talking to her baby - "How you doin'?" - but really, great scene there! Hope and joy!

ALERT: All I Love New York and I Love Money fans:

Did y'all see that dumbass Heat in the background of the hospital? I have NO idea why AMC has hired his butt to be a dayplayer. They should have learned their lesson after his fake as hell reaction to Marissa either slapping or pouring water on JR at Krystal's last month (can't exactly remember what happened, just remember his horribly acted reaction). Today he was bumbling around like an idiot!

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Bianca's dress was boring, bland and just bad. Her hair however was great and she looked amazing from the neck up

that wasnt his first appearance. I noticed him on AMC a couple of months ago. It seems he's been popping up from time to time

• Members

I loved the Kendall/Bianca scenes, finally we learned more about whats going on with Reese and Bianca. I'm disappointed they broke up. Glad Kendall and Bianca reconnected, though.

What a beautiful scene that Angie one was. I loved it! It was structured and written very well!

David and Liza are hot together, I hope they start flirting soon as they work with each other.

Greenlee and Ryan aren't so bad together but i still don't want Madison out of the equation

• Members

I don't mind them having the Bianca/Reese drama be off screen. I don't always have to be in on every bit of drama that goes on, sometimes I like to be surprised along with the other characters. I'll give them some time to slowly reveal what's going on with them.

Frankie was looking some fine today with that brown shirt.

:o

Hilarious. Now I have to watch it again because I was busy during it today. They need to give him lines, damn it! I need to hear "betrayeded" at least one more time. Might as well sneak 20 Pack in there somewhere.

• Members

Just to be clear, not all of us are about the quad. The only member of the quad I'm really into is Annie. The other three I can take or leave.

I'm about the Hubbards, Frankie/Madison and Liza/Damon with some Amanda on the side if they ever give her a purpose. That's why *I* watch.

• Members

Forgot to add that it's nice to see AMC hasn't forgotten about Kendall's heart condition. She is still sporting that giant scar from her heart transplant!

LOL...since it's painfully obvious where this is heading, I'm trying to just accept it and be positive. And there will always be that part of me that HATES it and hopes maybe, just maybe it won't really happen again.

• Members

Same here. I'm with the people who thinks Madison makes Ryan tolerable. I really don't understand why, since I actually like RB much more than SG.

Killing Josh off was a huge mistake, imo. It was nice seeing the Cane women interact with a male relative.

Archived