AMC: Thursday, 8/12

• Members

I could not agree more...it was a mistake to me also. I loved Colin Egglesfield and Josh. The brother/sister relationship between him and Kendall, and Mother/Son relationship with him and Erica were both so nice. I also liked the idea of their being a "Kane man". Kendall and Josh had the strongest bond, though. I still find it puzzling that Kendall doesn't know that Zach was the one who killed Josh. She still has no idea how he died. LOL, but we don't need anymore heavy Zendall dramas so maybe it's best that stay buried, haha.

I really wish AMC would bring back Sam Page as Kendall and Davids half-brother, Trey Kenyon.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

You think so? Sometimes I think that will happen to, but then theres Madison/Frankie...which seems to be surfacing a little bit, also. AMC might just have Ryan kick Madison to the curb (or vice versa) down the road, then transition into Madison/Frankie/Randi. That will be the perfect way to get Ryan and Greenlee back together somehow.

• Members

I agree that the Kendall/Bianca scenes were great, but as for the rest of the episode...

It might just be me, but I found the scenes of Angie talking to her baby poorly written. It also made no sense for her to get on a stepstool in her condition knowing she could lose her eyesight at any minute.

Jesse's "apology" to Mayor Blanco reinforced that he's an a-hole who doesn't accept responibility for his actions.

Ryan & Jake's moronic scheme to get Greenlee to open up fortunately is over. I wish this wasn't the beginning of Rylee reuniting, but it seems clear to me given how Ryan forgot to include Madison in this that he doesn't care about her feelings, just Greenlee's.

• Members

I had that thinking too, but then I thought about it, they wouldn't build him up so quickly to tear it down all over again, I understand why he cares about her now, but this is not the time to put them back together. If anything what I see is a misunderstanding ala Scott/Marissa in which later on in a future date Madison cheats on Ryan..when that happens that will open the path for the Rylee Express that seems to be skipping stops at a rapid rate.

I see Madison/Frankie staying just friends, she prbly kisses him in a moment of weakness, Frankie is all I love Randi, and then Randi finds out. This won't be productive for Frankie at all, infact I expect big backlash from his fans..but it's better than him cheating w/ Madison, anyway Madison figures she wants Ryan, Ryan/Madison become a couple, Madison beats GreenMe as Ryan chooses Madison b/c he will feel that GreenMe is too much, he loves her but not in a healthy way...while Randi wants revenge, who knows what she'll do for it. I'm betting Scott..100% since he's taking the role of the guy women use, except Randi will start falling for him...I think Scott is gonna have a big SL coming down the line. It's too good not to do it.

Anyway Madison/Ryan will be ok, until she suspects he's doing something, and Madison will cheat on him, GreenMe will know and judging by her character, prbly follows Madison somewhere gets proof as she learns Madison cheated on Ryan and still is w/ either new doctor/new Cortlandt/Scott who knows (b/c they won't keep this girl clean) paving the way for the Rylee Express.

Archived