DAYS: Actor Returns to Show

Guest dc cubs

Guest dc cubs

http://abc.soapsindepth.com/latebreakingnews/

Is Actor Out Before He Airs?

Warlock is returning to an old role!

Late yesterday afternoon, rumors were swirling around the ONE LIFE TO LIVE set that soap hopper Billy Warlock (ex-Blackthorn, AS THE WORLD TURNS; ex-A.J., GENERAL HOSPITAL; ex-Frankie, DAYS OF OUR LIVES) would be leaving the soap as Ross sooner than expected to return to his former role… on GH! Since A.J. is very dead, that seemed hard to believe (although Michael could use him right about now). After a bit more digging, Soaps In Depth has uncovered that the former role he's actually revisiting is Frankie on DAYS. Either way, it puts Warlock, who is due to make his OLTL debut the end of this month, back on the West Coast. As for his replacing Michael Lowry as OLTL's Ross? While the gig was a short-term one, we'll keep you posted on whether this latest development will affect his ABC storyline as soon as we find out more information!

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

This is cool. So this is Carly's brother right? If they insist on keeping her around, at least she will have some family besides Melanie and her gums.

But Jennifer and Frankie is something I don't want to see. Well maybe this isn't long-term I guess.

Now if only they would Nicholas Alamain....

• Members

http://soapoperadigest.com/news/breaking/

Another Soap Return For Billy Warlock?

Today's hot rumor? Billy Warlock (Blackie, ATWT; Ross, OLTL) is headed back to DAYS. Digest has learned that the actor, who is still taping at OLTL, is not slated to return to Salem at this time. "We have no plan," says Co-Executive Producer Gary Tomlin. "I like Billy, but there's nothing in the works on that front for now."

• Members

Yes, he's Carly's biological brother, Francois Von Leuschner. Carly was born Katerina Von Leuschner.

Frankie arrived in Salem with a boy named Max and it turned out they were on the run from Max's abusive father, Trent. They were both taken in and adopted by Shawn and Caroline Brady. He was revealed as Carly's brother when he was kidnapped by Lawrence Alamain.

• Members

maybe Frankie will be revealed to be evil Peter Blake who has become Frankie to get close to Jen. idk lol just trying to figure out why he would return when there is nobody there he could be paired with that wouldnt piss the fans that are left off....id say Bring back Billie Reid and get her with Frankie. then it would be awsome to watch Billie's reaction to Carly who just swooped in and stole Bo from Hope just like that and every time Billie tried to do it Hope would beat that bitch down...bring back Billie!

Guest dc cubs

I still think Warlock has a good chance of returning to Days. I found the words "at this time" in the SOD statement very interesting. Per the TV Guide article, Missy Reeves doesn't start taping until September. Perhaps, once September rolls around we will hear the Warlock news confirmed. There's also a good chance that Frankie shows up a couple months after Jen returns to Salem.

Archived