GH: Carly spoiler

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

she did NOT say they were goign to have sex.

She said Carly has sex with someone, and not sonny or jax. People are assuming its Johnny.

I hear Brandons aid he was filming a lot with Laura, so that may be where its coming from. Ir prob is Johnny, but from what i know Laura didnt say it was.

At least she showed up to the event she was scheduled to appear at...

• Members

That was no blind item. But thank you for saying i am better than Nelson, lol.

Your girl, DS didnt show up to the event she was supposed to.

Blake Gibbons (but apparently he booked a gig, so i dont blame him but still...)

Their were two others but i cant think of who right now, because i didnt want to attend whatever events they were at. But then again GHFCW is a crazy ass thing, so who knows.

Its the number one thing i hate about soap stars, when they blow off appearances that fans have bought tickets too. That goes for every star, across the board, on every network. I do get that things come up, but its just one of those things i never forget and cant let go. Thankfully, other GH stars stepped up and filled in the voids.

• Members

It's most likely Dante. That's the most obvious choice. From the moment this Lulu/Dante/Brooke crap has started, I have felt that Brooke was never going to have sex with Dante and it would end up being Carly having sex with him . It's so obvious.

Archived