GH: Carly spoiler

DRW50

• Members

she did NOT say they were goign to have sex.

She said Carly has sex with someone, and not sonny or jax. People are assuming its Johnny.

I hear Brandons aid he was filming a lot with Laura, so that may be where its coming from. Ir prob is Johnny, but from what i know Laura didnt say it was.

I bet she smiled, bobbed her head, and skipped around like she has an actual story.

How sad.

At least she showed up to the event she was scheduled to appear at...

• Members

Don't throw out thinly veiled blind items. You're better than Nelson Branco.

If you have something to say, say it.

That was no blind item. But thank you for saying i am better than Nelson, lol.

Your girl, DS didnt show up to the event she was supposed to.

Blake Gibbons (but apparently he booked a gig, so i dont blame him but still...)

Their were two others but i cant think of who right now, because i didnt want to attend whatever events they were at. But then again GHFCW is a crazy ass thing, so who knows.

Its the number one thing i hate about soap stars, when they blow off appearances that fans have bought tickets too. That goes for every star, across the board, on every network. I do get that things come up, but its just one of those things i never forget and cant let go. Thankfully, other GH stars stepped up and filled in the voids.

• Members

That was no blind item. But thank you for saying i am better than Nelson, lol.

Your girl, DS didnt show up to the event she was supposed to.

Blake Gibbons (but apparently he booked a gig, so i dont blame him but still...)

Their were two others but i cant think of who right now, because i didnt want to attend whatever events they were at. But then again GHFCW is a crazy ass thing, so who knows.

Its the number one thing i hate about soap stars, when they blow off appearances that fans have bought tickets too. That goes for every star, across the board, on every network. I do get that things come up, but its just one of those things i never forget and cant let go. Thankfully, other GH stars stepped up and filled in the voids.

Well that's inexcusable. She should know better.

But I still love her. :wub:

• Members

It's most likely Dante. That's the most obvious choice. From the moment this Lulu/Dante/Brooke crap has started, I have felt that Brooke was never going to have sex with Dante and it would end up being Carly having sex with him . It's so obvious.

Archived