OLTL: Discussion for the week July 26

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Oh please

Jean Passanante: Here is my bible for the Gwen babyswitch on ATWT. See how I speed it up and I didnt give a damn what the viewers thought.

Ron Carlivati: Hmmmm....ok I guess will go with that...turns and leaves

Jean Passanante: Pigeon:ph34r:

• Members

At least this forced stuff with David means Clint gets to make a few appearances. I'm glad they had Clint going along with this plan for business reasons and not just because of Kim. Clint wanting to get involved with the sports auditorium is very Asa, but not the whole mustache-twirling side of Asa which some producers overdid, it's more like the 80s Asa. If OLTL wanted to introduce hunks then why not just have Clint buy a football team and cast a few men for the team? Wouldn't James be better there than as an Edsel?

Jack is a very dumb child if he thinks everyone is in tears because Blair and Eli are getting married. The character might be self-absorbed but he has never been written to be that stupid. Then again this character is so plot driven and pointless who knows. Those scenes were bizarre, especially when he was wandering around the house like the Snufflelophagus from Sesame Street.

Archived