The Suds Report 7/23/10

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yeah, that was an odd backhandedly complimentary paragraph. :lol: But holy [!@#$%^&*], "[Angie's] going to have a change of life baby."[/@AlexisColby] I didn't know that they were going through with that! I feel like we're gearing up to a three hanky Natalie and the angel Christmas miracle episode come 2011.

• Members

LOL!! you guys are hilarious, but right, ;-).

I didn't think AMC was going to really make Angie pregnant. There was a frenzy a few days ago, when a site released some spoilers that said ANNIE was going to be pregnant, then they changed them the next day cause they made a typo.

I wonder if AMC will really let Angie have this baby or not. What would be even more daring, is Angie having the baby, and still having her eyesight be faulty. That would be something, Angie not being able to see her own newborn babies face! She would be devastated.

• Members
Um, he used to post here. About two years ago or so. No idea why he no longer posts here, but I assume posters ran him off.

I also remember he quoted Soap Opera Network as being the source for a rumor, as if it were an administrator or staffer who had posted said rumor and not poster relaying what he had heard.

And FTR: Debbi Morgan is acting her ass off with this story. Sure the story is cliche, but no different than the crap Miss Nellie praises on One Life to Live. As annoyed as I am that Angie just hasn't come out and admitted that she's going blind, Morgan's performances break my heart.

• Members

ITA bellcurve, Angie is starting to get on my nerves for putting patients at risk for the sake of concealing her condition, but Debbi is rolling with every punch and delivering heartbreaking All My Children All My Children performances day in and out.

I remember NB posting on here a couple of times, but he's also buds with Na'Vell which would explain why he'd hang around more on his site.

Archived