Y&R: Week of July 19, 2010

• Members

and she looked a hot mess in the process. I thought she looked really bad with the short hair. I think its how she went out bc its what she had when she was with that writer boyfriend she was with. Thankfully she let it grow back instead of keepnig it short bc she looks lovely now

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yeah, Tricia always had lovely thick, long hair.

Speaking of hair, "The Stafford" premieres her new bob in Tuesday's US episode. It actually looks pretty good. Brace yourself for the "I Will Survive" dialogue, though.

Phyllis: I'M GREET, JAHK. I DON'T WAKE UP EEN DA MORNIN TOTALLY WUNDERIN IF MI HUZZBIN IS GONNA RUN OFF WIV SHAREN ANYMORE. IT'S SOOOOOOO GREET.

Jack: Thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat's great, Red!

Phyllis: YA, YA, DEFINITELY, DEFINITELY. I'M FOCUSIN ON MI KIDZ (Me: Kids? I thought it was just Summer! Then I remembered -- Daniel. Luckily Phyllis remembered, too)

Phyllis: ...AND TRYIN TO IX-PLAYN TO MI DOTTER SUMMERRRRRRRRRRR WHY HER DADDY IZ LIVIN AT THE RAAAAAAAANCH BUT SHE'S NUT ALLOWED TO LIV WIV HIM ANYMORE. BECUZ HER DADDY DUZZINT LUV HER. HE ONLY CAIRZ ABOUT SHAREN.

Jack: I'm proud of you, cookie! Goodness me, you are so independant and STRONG. You are an inspiration to women everywhere!

Phyllis: YA, I KNOW. U KNOW WOT? I'M THINKIN OF GOING BACK TO WERK.

Jack: Going back to work?! Why, you wily feminist, Red!

Phyllis: UH-HUH, UH-HUH, I KNOW, RIGHT? I'M READY TO GET BACK TO SLEEPIN MI WAY TO THE TOP AND KICKIN ASSSS FER WIMMIN EVERYWHERE.

• Members

The Sophia Dupré character premiered today also. It was great to see her talk down to Katherine, actually. Oh, and nuMalcolm finally got some. Not that we actually saw that -- I'm just guessing from the dialogue.

• Members

She cut it in mid-2000... At first, it was a shocking change. My problem with it was mostly how it seemed to make her look older, just like it did Walton when she cut her whore hair (which desperately needs to make a comeback! :lol: )

• Members

There are just rewriting old scripts with this Daniel and Phyllis argument. Just replace the name Amber with Abby.

I would love it if a reporter asked Abby a question about the animals she's trying to save and see if she can answer it. I doubt she could.

• Members

theres not even any family around for her to connect with besides Lauren. This whole story is an epic fail. I dont get why the show is trying so hard to build a sibling rivalry between them. Compared to the likes of Viki/Tina (OLTL), Dru/Olivia, Sami/Carrie (Days), etc...these two are downright pathetic

The bad makeup continues. This Sophia looks like a clown. Seriously, why must they make their women on this show look so bad?

Archived