Y&R: Week of July 19, 2010

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I wrote that Jeff Brason character rumor might be Nina son. I don't understand why they waited so long to start this storyline. They could have started this storyline two or three months ago.

Anyway, I think this would have been a good Philip4th vs Ronan. I hope they rethink about firing the guy that plays Philip4th.

I guess Nina & Katherine going to bond over their evil sons & the good sons.

• Members

It looks like they're going for a high fashion photo shoot look with that two brushings short of a dred atrociousness that is her hair. It might work for a challenge on America's Next Top Model, but not for a woman's everyday look. She would have gotten skewered at my high school looking like that.

• Members

Don't shoot me but I actually loved that final storyline on Loving. Christine Tudor was *amazing.* And Heinle was a fresher actress back then. Tudor brought out the best in her in those climatic scenes.

Darlene Conley :wub::wub::wub: Honestly, there are not enough Wub icons in the world to express how much I adore the Divine Ms. Conley. What an actress, from the chilling, threatening Rose Deville to the open-hearted, mischievious Sally Spectra. The fact that B&B STILL has not done a tribute to this ground-breaking, multifaceted, loyal actress is a scandal.

Today's (US) flashbacks to the Rose Deville story were stand-outs. The flashbacks used my absolute favourite piece of Y&R Background music which they never use anymore. It also showed how an actor (DC) can use menace so effectively, without waving a gun around or weird location shoots. And finally, LLB in a wig and glasses. She couldn't have been more than 20 years old but, you know, she was actually convincing little actress back then. I didn't see it back in the day because I was Team Terry Lester and thought Cricket was a bug-eyed bore.

• Members

You know, it was really Jack Smith who opened this "Bill Bell loose ends that Bill Bell never intended to have tied up" horsesh!t with the Malcolm/Lily paternity reveal. I predict that MAB's next big reveal will be Tucker discovering Ashley's true paternity & decides to clue her in. :rolleyes:

(Wait- do I have that right? Is it Ashley that doesn't know or was it John Abbott?)

• Members

Is Abby (going to be diagnosed as) bipolar? Because, that's the only explanation I can muster for all this odd, attention-grabbing behavior. Riding a horse into a building? Even Abby's apparent idol and mentor, Paris Hilton, would say that's not hot!

Archived